Monday, November 29, 2004

I'm Here... I Promise

Wow... So I didn't do an entry on Sunday.  Hmm, where was my head?  Let me tell you... I don't even know.  I'm still so tired from this weekend, it isn't even funny.

Let me catch you up...

Saturday we basically played nice and went and visited family on both sides.  The Hubby's uncle and his wife were down visiting his mom and dad... So, we went there for a few hours in the afternoon.  After we came home and Rowan took a nap, we headed to my parents house for another dinner and to visit with my grandparents.

On the way to my mom and dad's, the Hubby ran something over in the middle of the road and the noise from doing it was pretty loud.  I told him, "there goes our tire"... and his response was, "nah...".  About a mile down the road, the Hubby decides to feed our hungry tires (ride on the double yellow) and the noise wasn't right... So, I told him again, "we have a flat..." and again, his response was "nah... we don't..."

So, he runs on the line again and the same noise happens.  This is when he changes his tune and says, "yep... there went our tire..."  The Hubby pulls over on the side of the road under a lamp post and gets out.  Our front driver side tire was flat as flat can be.  Mind you, its like 40 degrees outside and we are both wearing our PJ's... Yes, we were being very lazy :D

In the end, we were able to change our tire with no problems... My dad did come to help (but the Hubby was able to do it by himself) and poor Miss Rowan did decide to get scared and have a miny fit until I took her out of the car.  But we were all okay in the end.  Now, we just have to get the tire fixed.... And with it being a Holiday weekend, nothing was open on Sunday.  So, today we have to get our tire fixed.... Woo hoo.

On to Sunday....

Sunday was our lazy day.  I was actually supposed to go to a Party Light Party at my friends house at 2pm and didn't remember until 11am!!!  Oh goodness.  So, I jumped up and at them and got ready to go... My mom went with me and I ended up spending more than I should have.  Actually, I shouldn't have bought anything, but because it was my BEST FRIEND throwing the party... I bought.  And boy did I buy :D  Its weird how quickly things add up... Haha.

I did decide that I was going to have a party in January.  It will be early January, because I don't know how much I'll be able to do before I get toooooo big.  LOL.  26 weeks and 3 days ladies and gentlemen.... That means that I only have about 12 1/2-13 weeks left!  And after the Holidays... It will go by very quickly!!

I did bring my digital camera to work today to upload the pictures from Thankgiving.  Yeah, that was a great idea until I realized I didn't bring my USB hook up to upload my pics.  Woo hoo... I'm so blonde sometimes!  LOL.  So, I guess that will be on my tray of things to remember tomorrow.

Well, I know this isn't the best entry possible... But I have too much to do today at the Pickle Factory to keep on rambling!  LOL.  I hope you all have a wonderful Monday and a great week... I'll be back later.

HUGS TO ALL.....

SillysnowmanJennifer.jpg

PS.... Christmas Eve is only 25 days away!!!

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Changing a tire in your jammies...you should have had your camera then...lol  Hope you get your tire fixed/replaced with no problems.  

I was supposed to go to a Partylite Part a couple weeks ago, but I forgot about it.  I really like their candles and accessories though.  Their Christmas stuff is too cute!!

Can't wait to see the pictures!!  

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

I can not believe that Christmas is almost here!!  

Last time I blew a tire, I was on my way to pick up Domino in New York State and bring her home for the first time. I had Neely in the car with me, and hit some piece of debris on the highway ... what a pain in the butt!!

Kasey

Anonymous said...

MEN!!  It's like they just don't listen.  LOL Glad everything turned out ok though.  HUGS

Anonymous said...

LOL..I bet you just love telling people you work at a Pickle Factory..How funny...

And you sounded awfully excited about getting that tire today!! rofl....

Glad everything went pretty well and you got some new things and good food over the weekend!!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

OMG! ain't it always the way?! hehehe. i'm glad your hubby decided to let you know you were right all along LOL Men, sheez!!! nothing is ever happening until 'They' say it is. hehehe. i sure hope he believes you when your water breaks :o

Be Good Pickle *wink* God Bless, barbie~

Anonymous said...

As always the woman was right regarding the tire!  But, hubby says the usual "nah".  Hee-hee!  Glad he was able to change the tire!  Mine wouldn't even know how to do that!!  Sounds like you all had a nice, relaxing weekend except for the tire incident!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Dont you love it when you are right and the man is wrong??!?!? lol
I love party lite. I hosted a party one time and ended up getting tons of free stuff, so I know that you will enjoy it!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I am glad he did finally decide to pull over..LOL

Hugs,
Heather

Anonymous said...

I'm glad he got the tire safely changed ;-)  I bet that was a cute site, seeing a family on the side of the rode in their pj's changing a tire. :::giggle::: Don't forget the usb cord tomorrow! lol. I wanna see pics ;-)
HUgs,
~Angel