Sunday, October 17, 2004

And The Winner Is....

Thanks to everyone who played "Get the Picture"... I know it is a little early, but I'm going to post who won this round....

And the winner is.... LISA from Lisa's Mommy Journal....

"Hee-hee, you think you are having pork chops tonight do ya'?  Well, you see, me and the boys, we have plans!"

Thanks everyone... I sure enjoyed it... Can't wait to see what Lisa comes up with!  Head on over to her journal in the next day or two to see what she comes up with!!

HUGS TO ALL....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, the pressure is on!!!  Thank you, I finally won something!  Now, off to look for a picture!  Hee-hee!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

This had me rolling, SO funny!!  LOL HUGS  and congrats on the new doggy she is cute!!  

Anonymous said...

yay lisa!

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

This was a funny picture! Congrats Lisa! ;-) Can't wait to play the next round!
~Angel
http://journals.aol.com/alilcountrycharm/LifesSimplePleasures

Anonymous said...

That was good!!

Way to go Lisa!

I wonder if the "boys' plans was chili with macaroni"? LOL

Hugs,
Heather