Saturday, October 9, 2004

Its A Party... Another Party...

First of all.  Anyone want to tell me why you have to be so darn emotional when you are expecting?  It isn't fun at all...

Anywho.  Tonight is the bachelorette party.  Woo Hoo.  I'm throwing another stinking party.  Haha.  Nah, it will turn out okay this time.  All I really have to worry about is if the stripper shows up and if the margaritas have enough tequilla in them... Lol.  I don't have to worry about the weather (which by the way is low 70's with a nice brisk breeze) and I don't have to worry about any shallow women making any nasty comments about me...

Those nasty comments will more than likely come on the night of the rehearsal or the wedding itself.

Anyways.  Yesterday was a very nice day.  My mom, Rowan and I went shopping at the mall and then it was off to get our hair done.  I picked up a cute new outfit courtesy Motherhood, made a stop at Victoria's Secret and Spencers.  If you don't know what Spencers is, it is a novelty shop... Can you guess why I was there??  Yes, that is right class... Jennifer had to pick up some naughty gifts for the bride-to-be.  Nothing too bad though folks... Gotta keep it rated NC-17. LOL.

Then it was off to the hair dressers... Rowan needed her hair cut badly before the wedding.  Unfortunetly, I think her bangs are a little uneven... She moved a little bit too much.  Now, I'm going to have to try my hand at trimming them up.  That will be scary.  I'll have to see what other people say, maybe because I'm "mom" they look a little off... Just wish me luck if I do have to trim them.

I got my hair fixed.  Thank gosh.  Its now a nice rich brown with some gold flexs in it... No red... Now chance of any purple showing up.  Woo Hoo.  I told her I'd be calling her if anything weird popped out of my head... Color wise.  I don't want to look crazy for my friends wedding :)  Countdown to wedding: 14 days!!!

Well, I've gotta try to get the kiddo down for a nap.  Don't want her to be too CRAZY for her grandpa when he is watching her this evening (hubby is working).  Then I'll be heading off to the grocery store and getting my fixings for this evening.  I hope all have a great weekend.  I'll update you on how the party went tomorrow or Monday.  TTFN

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like so much fun!!!! I can't wait to hear the details, and maybe some pics????

hugs,
Kathi

ps....I luv Spencers too!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I wanna come!!!!  Wish I lived closer, I would be there in an instant!!  Sounds like a fun night will be had by all.  Behave!  ;)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Got here by way of Sammie "Movin On" and congrat on guessing correctly in her little game. I too grew up in a small town where there was a pickle factory. They made the best dill pickles and had large vats sitting out side. I am sure this wouldn't be permitted in this day and time. Paula