Monday, October 25, 2004

Just A Quick Side Note...

I've come across a few journals of late that are posting this site:

                             "Pit Bull Problem"

 

If you are a dog lover... Or just an animal person, this is something that will definetly touch your heart.  Basically, it is about how Pit Bulls have a bad reputation... But dogs (any breed) are not born bad... They are born innocent... Their owners are the ones to make them the way they are.

Most of you know that we own 3 large breed dogs... 2 German Shepards (one of which is a Police K-9) and a Rottie.  I truly trust each of these dogs with my daughter... So, Please, go check out this site... Its not for the faint of heart... If you are anything like me... It will actually make you sad, hopeful, maybe even tear up. Thanks...

HUGS TO ALL....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!  I'm linking you to my journal!  Just found you...otherwise I would have been here sooner.  

I've been catching up on your journal...getting to know you.  <grin>  By the way, Rowen is just adorable!  And I love her name too...very chic.  

Love,
Bridgett
My Life With A Toddler

Anonymous said...

OMG!  I had fears of Pit Bulls, until Shane brought home Styles... Now, I don't think I'll ever own a DIFFERENT breed!  :o)  All of my neighbors were afraid when we got him (because of their children), but NOW - THEIR CHILDREN COME OVER AND PLAY WITH HIM!  He REALLY is a special pooch... and I'm not just sayin' that 'cause I'm bias!  ;o)

And we are also PUPPYSITTING for 2 Pit Bulls now!  WE LOVE THEM!