Tuesday, October 26, 2004

It's Raining Its Pouring... My Husband is A Snoring!!

Brrr... Its mighty chilly outside this morning.  I would say its a whole 50degrees!!  Hey, thats pretty cold here in the Central Valley (CA) for October.  Plus, it is raining cats and dogs outside... I would prefer it "Raining Men"... But its all about the kitties and the puppies today :)

I left a little early this morning so I didn't have to worry about the traffic.  Good thing I did, because I was able to stop and get breakfast (Yippee For McDonalds!!) and was able to avoid some accidents.  Plus, there is sooo much water on the road, giving myself some time was a good idea.  I don't think I went any faster than 65mph while driving into work!!  Thats something new with me... LOL.  I did get to work a little early... 15 mins in fact... But hey, its okay, I gotta leave early too...

I do believe I will be attending my Doctors Appt by myself today though.  Poor Miss Rowan is sicky... Darn Colds... So, I told the hubby to not worry about bundling her up and bringing her out.  I'm a big girl... I can go to a doctors appt alone :)  I just like having him there.  Its a comfort thing I believe.

Speaking of colds.

I do believe my dear daughter has given hers to me.  Or we caught it at the same time... And mine is just now kicking in.  The sucky thing is, is that I can't really take any stinking medicine.  There are a few things I could take, but most Mom's and Mom-to-Be's know that they aren't as good as the stuff we really want to be taking!!!  I guess there are some things we just have to sacrafice for our children.

Like Sleep.

Our trying to get Miss Rowan into her own bed got haulted yesterday because of her being sick.  There was no way that she was going to be sleeping in her bed last night.  Plus, when she is sick, I rather her be close to me... Even if it means that she tosses and turns and I loose sleep.  I also didn't want her getting sooo worked up that she would make her stuffy nose and what not worse... No, didn't want a child that couldn't breath on my hands.  I had enough of that for the week when she had Croupe (sp?).  Yucky stuff!

I thought I'd try something new today... I was over at Heather's Journal and I thought I'd jump onto the band wagon and try my hand at 20 Questions:

1. What is your favorite sports team?  I would have to say, that I will be a 49ers fan until the day I die... even if they suck as bad as they do :)

2.  Do you have any brothers or sisters?  I have a younger brother who attends UC Davis

3.  Superman or Batman?  Um, Batman... Val Kilmer and George Clooney look good in those Bat Suits... LOL

4.  What is the nicest gift you've ever recieved?  Oh, this is hard.  I'd definetly say having children is a great gift... But if it has to be something else, I would say the bracelet that my grandfather gave me that has his Air Force Wings on it.  It is a duplicate to the one he wears...

5.  Brownies or Cookies?  Brownies... Definetly Brownies...

6.  What is your favorite old sitcom?  Haha... Golden Girls... Definetly!!

7.  Are there people in J-Land that you'd like to meet face to face?  But of Course!

8.  Have you ever been on a blind date?  NO

9.  Pack Rat or Neat Freak? I'm a rat... For sure...

10. Soap Operas or Talk Shows?  Both...

11. How did you meet your significant other?  His job or in high school.... LONG STORY!!

12. Chicken Noodle or Vegetable Soup?  Chicken Noodle

13. Beach or Pool?  Pool... You don't get sand in your bathing suit!

14. When someone recommends a food or beauty treatment, do you run out and try it?  Food maybe... Beauty, no

15. Have you dyed your hair an unusal color? If becoming a brunette is unsual for a blonde, then yes... otherwise, no

16. What are you having or had for breakfast today?  McDonalds breakfast- Sausage Biscuit, hashbrown and Large Diet Coke... bad Jennifer, bad...

17. What is the worst pick up line you have used or heard?  Don't know about this one...

18. Orange or Apple Juice? Orange please...

19. Swifter or Dry Mop? Um, neither... Both leave streaks on our floors...

20. Felix or Oscar?  WHO??

HUGS TO ALL... Have a great day!!

 

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is pouring rain here to today. Wasn't expecting it...

I hope Rowan is feeling better soon.

Good luck at the doctors.

Love the answers to your questions!

Hugs,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Ok, I know I haven't been around, shame on me!  LOL But I scrolled through a few of your past posts, little miss Rowan, can't wait to see her sibling too!  You look wonderful in those pictures, unfortunately I could only see them small as my stupid picture thing isn't working right.  HUGS!