Wednesday, October 20, 2004

BELLY PICTURES!!!!

My Friend who lives in Washington sent me some pictures of her preggo belly today... She is due exactly 3 days before I am.  Its weird how two different woman can look so different.  Mind you, she is about 6 inches shorter than me and probably weighs a whole 50 lbs lighter too!  LOL.  But for now, I thought I'd share a picture or two of my ever growing belly...

I think I look fat... But others say I'm pregnant... Hmm?

I took these myself in front of the mirror (sorry about the flash)... Hubby was working tonight... Enjoy!  HUGS TO ALL....

  

Okay, so I'm almost 21 weeks along... I'm not fat right????  LOL  These pictures don't do me justice! :)

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAHHH!!!  I LOVE THE BELLY PICTURES!  If I was there (and we were definitely closer friends) I'd raspberry that belly until I was blue in the face!  :o)  (I don't know why I have this "thing" for bellies inhabiting babies)  ;o)

Anonymous said...

Awww, I think you look cute!  In a weird sort of way, I miss my "baby belly".  It's only been a month too.  LOL
Kyla

Anonymous said...

You look adorable...

Can I touch it??

(sorry, I couldn't resist..lol)

Hugs,
Heather

Anonymous said...

LOL...fat... you?  No way!  Now I was (am) fat.. most people don't know you're pregnant when your my size.. I actually never gained weight until I was 8 1/2 months along.  I craved broccoli..so that's all I ate and maybe some fruit, so I would lose weight as the baby was gaining.. cool, huh?.  

Anyway, I think you look beautiful.  Glad it's a boy, too.  One of each is nice.  Take care, momma.

Cat

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL pics, you are not fat at all. Pregnant yes but not fat. Congrats again..  XOXOXO             Jen

Anonymous said...

no you aren't fat, you are PREGNANT!! LOL  Hey I gained a total of over fifty pounds when I was pregnant with Sam.  Still holding onto about 15 of it, just can't shake it!!!  You look FABULOUS!!!  HUGS

Anonymous said...

I think that I'm going to have to cast my vote along with everyone else ... you are NOT fat, you are pregnant!!  :-)

Kasey

Anonymous said...

you dont look fat! you look like you have a baby in there!!! lol

hugs,
kathi

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa