Sunday, October 24, 2004

Wedding Update!!

I seriously must have been extremely tired... Same with Missy Rowan too.  We didn't roll out of bed until 10:15 this morning!  Can you believe it?  I guess the long day yesterday just completely wore us out!

The wedding was beautiful... Except the rain.  Even if it ment good luck for the bride and groom, it did put a little bit of a damper on the day.  The photographer took so long taking pictures, we didn't get to the head table until 7:30pm... The wedding started at 6pm! 

After standing so long... my poor little ankles weren't little anymore!!  LOL.  The pleasures of being almost 5 1/2 months pregnant and standing in heels!  Hehe.

The bride was beautiful... The flower girls were adorable (my daughter in particular!!)... The groom and his attendents looked dashing...

And you all are going to kick my butt because I only got a few pictures... And they were just of Miss Rowan!  LOL.

See, we had to put all of our stuff back into the cars (couldn't leave it in the dressing room) and my camera was one of the things that went into the trunk!  So, all I got were pics of Rowan in her dress... Oops!  I know my mom and my friend did get some pictures of the ceremony... So, I'll have to bum those off of them to put up here... So, when I get those, I'll do the ones of Rowan too!

The food was great... The company was fun... We left about 930pm because Miss Thing and the hubby (who had to be up at 6am for work) were tired (oh, oh, and don't forget me!!)... I'm sure the party lasted way into the night...

But for now... I have to go clean house and make me some food!  Hope all have a great rest of the weekend!  HUGS TO ALL....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time. Can't wait to see the pics.

Hugs,
heather

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you had a good time, I know your legs and feet had to be killing you.

Hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Whistle while you work!! *wink* I'm very glad you had a good time and can't wait to see the pics!!!

Hugs to you and yours. God Bless, barb~

Anonymous said...

I LOVE weddings...
                   ...Sounds like it was beautiful, despite the rain...

The last wedding I went to, I was preggo too....  : )