Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Important Deadline!!!

Okay All.  I was just placing my Christmas order with Nadine and her Company N2Glass and I just wanted to let you all know that her DEADLINE to order anything you'd possibly want (be them mirrors or votives) for Christmas Gifts must be done by NOVEMBER 1st!!

So, get over to Nadine's little spot and order yourself some beautiful, beautiful things for your friends and family for Christmas!

I'd tell you what I ordered, but it could definetly ruin the suprise for some of my friends... But I can tell you this... I can't wait to see it!  The next order that I place with her is definetly going to be for myself!

Now... RUN! Don't Walk! Over to Nadine's and see what she can offer you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely WONDERFUL!  ...and I thought I loved you yesterday... but today.... WOW!  I'm gonna sing to you now... "I love you more today, than yesterday!  But darlin' not as much as tomorrow!"  LOL!  :o)  Thanks for making my day.... again....

:o)  Nadine

Anonymous said...

Nadine is amazing.  I was one of her first customers!!  She made me a brown votive with SloMo written on it.  Aww... November 1st, ey?  I guess she's anticipating a LOT of orders coming in. Good for her!  :D