Thursday, October 7, 2004

T.G.I.T

Woo Hoo.  It is my Friday... And believe me, I'm so glad.  I've been so tired this week, all I want to do is go to bed and stay there.

Of course I can't... But a pregnant woman can always dream, right?  I swear, last night when I got home from work, I changed my clothes and crashed right on the couch.  I couldn't move... My hip has been killing me... And it felt so nice to just lay there on the couch ;)  I watched "Nip/Tuck" that I had DVR'd on Tuesday night and just relaxed. 

Miss Rowan and I had yummy spagehtti with meat sauce last night and were in bed (watching TV) at 745pm.  I swear, I turned my TV off at 9pm and we were out around 930pm.  Wow.  I guess I needed some sleep.

I hope my energy level is better today.  The Princess has gymnastics this evening.  I hope I can keep up... I think I might be getting sick too... Yucky!  But I can't be getting sick.  I have a two year old to take care of and a party to throw this Saturday!

Can anyone tell me how money dissappears so quickly?  Really... I'd like to know.  Ugh... I can't wait for Tuesday and Friday of next week (mine and hubbys paydays)... I'm too young for the stress that money brings on you.  Down with bills!  And down with the stupid gas prices!!!  I filled up this morning, got 11 gallons for $25... Geeze louise!

Oh, today is going to be another grumbly day, I can just see it now.  Watch out world... Jennifer is in a bad mood... It can't be good!  I swear, if I could, I'd pack up my stuff and head home, climb in bed, and not come out until next month....  But then where would that leave me? 

So, I know it isn't that long of an entry... But if I keep going, I'll have no more readers in the end... I'll bore you all to death with my grumpiness!  :)  Hope all have a fabulous Thursday.  HUGS...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If someone knows what is making money evaporate, please share with us. I would like to know myself..

Have a great "Friday".

Hugs,
Heather

Anonymous said...

I have direct deposit ... one of these days, I would like to CASH my check, so that I might actually HOLD my money in my sticky, greedy little hands before giving it all away to my bill collectors!!!


Kasey

http://journals.aol.com/ikoiko33/TheReturnofKaseypalooza

Anonymous said...

are you addicted to nip tuck too? my best friend, autumn is ....i watched it and didn't get it!!! i hope that you feel better soon!!

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I tried to watch Nip/Tuck too but i didn't get it either :(
I hope your feeling better today ;) My hips hurt alot when i was pregnant too, and for the life of me i could NEVER get comfortable!
Have a great "Rest" of the weekend!!
Hugs,
~Angel
http://journals.aol.com/alilcountrycharm/LifesSimplePleasures