Friday, October 22, 2004

T.G.I.F

I'm glad that today is Friday... For many reasons...

One of them, you might think I'm crazy about... But I'm glad it is Friday because that means I'm going back to work on Monday.  Hey, you can only have so much of being at home... If you aren't used to it... And I'm not.  I personally like my little time away everyday. 

Another reason why I'm happy is that tomorrow is my friends wedding... And after tomorrow, all the wedding brewhaha will be over with.  I'm very honored to be in my friends wedding... But like I mentioned before, I wasn't even this stressed about my own!  LOL.  I'm also hoping Miss Rowan will do her part and take a good afternoon nap and walk down the aisle with no problems.  I'm sure she will... She's done it before.  She actually walked down the aisle for our wedding (yes, we married after she was born) when she was just 16 months old.  It was too cute then... And I'm thinking it will be too cute tomorrow too.

Today has been a simi-quiet day.  I met my sister-in-law at the mall to do a little shopping.  I had promised Miss Rowan a new pair of shoes, so we went to Striderite.  I ended up buying her two pairs, and I don't mind the money I spent on shoes made so well.  My child has a rather large foot too... one pair of her shoes was a 9W and the other was a 91/2W.  Goodness.  If she is anything like me, she'll be wearing a size 10 by her Freshman year in high school!  LOL.

I also picked up my friends wedding present.  Haha.  Always waiting until the last minute.  And get this!  I totally forgot a card too!  Geeze... So I guess I'll be running out later today or tomorrow and picking one up!  I'm such a dork!

My parents are due home from Mexico this evening.  I'm hoping they get home at a decent time because Miss Rowan is missing her YaYa and Grandpa... She'd like to go see them!  I know they had a blast... But I'm sure they'd like to see the Ultra Sound pics of their new Grandson too!  I don't know if all that could wait until tomorrow. Haha.

I still have to go pick up my shoes.  I don't have to drive all the way to the bridal shop though... Thank Goodness.  I had my friend's mom pick them up while she was there!  Lucky me!  Miss Rowan is was and is tired... So, she is needing a nap... I didn't want to drag her all the way there too!

Well, speaking of a tired girl... Missy Thing needs a nap very badly.  Plus, laying down on the couch doesn't sound too bad to this tired Mama.  I promise I'll take plenty of pictures tomorrow so I can share them with you all!  Until then, I hope everyone has a great weekend.  HUGS TO ALL....

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck and have lots and lots of FUN!!!

don't over-do and put your feet up from time to time okay?

much love to you and yours, God Bless! barb~
ps, my ex and i married when my first was 18months. no sweat *wink*

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see the pictures! I know that I would be glad when all of it was over too, I was the same way last oct. when my bestfriend got married...it was a mess!

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pics!

Hugs,
Heather