Monday, May 2, 2005

~Another First: Monday Photo Shoot~

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Significant Others
By the Way


This week's photo shoot has you capturing on film (or digits) some very important people indeed:

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Take a picture of your significant other, or show off a picture of your significant other that you particularly like. If you are currently between significant others (hey, it happens), you can use a picture of a former significant other, or a picture of a really good friend, since really good friends, in their way, are just as important as a significant other.

       I know I just posted this picture only recently, but it just explains a lot...

    DaddyandZach2.jpg

If you play along, leave me your link, as well as John!

Have a great week
~Pickle~

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww....

<sniff>

Barbweeee....

Anonymous said...

oops, here:

http://journals.aol.com/barbaramck/ATicketToRide/entries/1469

*wink*

Anonymous said...

don't mind seeing it again!

Anonymous said...

awww, too sweet! what a great photo :-)
I played alogn this week as well....
~  www.jerseygirljournal.com

Anonymous said...

Too Precious! Now just who does that binky (pacifier) belong to anyway?? lol

Anonymous said...

that is just an awesome picture....
hugs,
kathi

Anonymous said...

awwww that is precious i have a few of my son and his Daddy doing that too!

Anonymous said...

Great photo!  I loved it when my hubby would hold the babies when they were little.  It gave him a chance for bonding.  It always seemed like he was working and it was harder for him to find time for moments like these.  I was always thankful that he worked hard... but it was awesome when he was home too.  Now it's great that I'm back in the career world, even if mostly from home.  It's so hard to leave the little ones for a career... I'm happy I have an office out of my house... but there are those days that still get really crazy!!
Hugs,
Lisa  

Anonymous said...

Aww! Too sweet!

Anonymous said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that picture!!!  I didn't know your hubby had earrings!  WOW!  SEXY!!!!  Woo-hoo!!!  ;)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

That's the cutest picture!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

very nice.