Saturday, May 21, 2005

~Another Quickie~

Okay, I'm going to give another quick entry to you all...

Even though it is pretty early (just barely 830am) on this Saturday morning, I have plenty to do.

Yesterday was a pretty lazy day.  I didn't get to swim again (bummer) because it was pretty windy and my ear was hurting from the cold water the day before.  Swimming is also out for today too, because I don't have anyone to watch the kiddos while I do a few laps.

Around noon, the kids and I are heading over to my SIL's house to have a kiddy play date :)  lol... We are going to take the kids down to the park (the same park Laci Peterson supposedly went missing at!!! yeah, right!!) so they can play on the giant play stuff there... Then we'll give them some lunch and hang out for a bit more...

We don't get together too often, so it will be nice to see them.  Besides, Rowan loves to play with her cousin, Morgan... She calls her her "Friend"... Aww, how sweet is that?

Derek is working today... As usual.  Oh well... He'll have 4 days off during the week.  I think we'll be doing a BBQ on Thursday night with all of us (D, the kids, and my parents) here at the house.  That will be nice, since it will be close to 90 degrees out side!!

Yes, that is what I said... 90 degrees!!  WOO HOO... Its about freaking time!!

Oh, Zachary is starting to sit up on his own!  Yes, I said it... Don't you think that is a little early?  I do... Rowan didn't sit up on her own until she was 4.5 months old.  Zach is a little wobbly, but is getting so strong!!  Goodness, what next?  Crawling??

Okay, well Zach is getting a little impatient with me and my typing at the computer and not paying attention to him, so I better go give him some!  Oh!  He slept from 10-730am last night!!  Alright!!!  Thats my big boy!!

I hope each and everyone of you has a great weekend!

HUGS,
Jenn

PS.  Oh, a new reader, Cheryl asked what Curves was... Curves <---- click!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you have a good time at the park and a good BBQ!
Zach is sitting up? WOW!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

WOW!  That Zach is doing an incredible job now with his sleeping AND he is already starting to sit up?!?  I will say it again, WOW!  Tell him to stop growing up so fast though okay?  LOL!  I hope you have a great day at the park with the kids and their cousin!  Enjoy the weather!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

awwe he must be a strong little man! Send us a picture when you get time..I bet he has grown a lot since we saw him last.
It is warm here BUT not enough for the pool yet.
Enjoy your day~

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend Pickle!
Zach sitting up?  Wow!
Thats great!  He might be the
next Mr. Universe!  
Connie

Anonymous said...

((((((Zachy)))))) *YAY*

You're such a Big Boy, Weeee..!!!!

The weather will heat the water in your pool in no time Pickle. -maybe get one of those little boats for your Little Man to pull while you're swimming your laps. extra weight, get it? LOL throw some floaties on Rowan and she can swim the laps with you: It's an instant Family affair.

Love you Kiddo,

Barbie @~>~~

Anonymous said...

wow...thats awesome Zach is already sitting up....what a strong lil' man....
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Wow...Zach is a strong little booger.  I don't even remember how old Casey was when she sat up...lol  Not that young though.  

Hope ya'll had a good time at the park with your SIL and the kiddos ;)

Luv~Heather