Wednesday, May 18, 2005

~Hump Day, Once Again~

                         LittleGirlAngelatGate.jpg

 

Isn’t this picture just adorable?  I really miss when Rowan was that young and when she was chunky… It made her look little, like a baby.  Now she is Miss Skinny Pants! 

 

Just an example of how skinny she is, yesterday, her Daddy and her went into the spa.  I told her to go put her bathing suit on, so she goes into her room to get dressed and comes out with a two piece that I know is way old.  She gets it one and when I am helping her put the top on, I look at the tag!!  It says, 12-18mons!!!!

 

Holy Cow... What a skinny miny... It was a little tight, but she had no problem putting it on... Isn't that funny!?

 

ThankYou.gif All for all the wonderful comments about my anniversary!!

 

Last night, my husband made such a wonderful dinner for our anniversary!!  I swear, sometimes I think he should quit being a cop and become a chef!!

 

He made stuffed chicken breasts (that were prestuffed from the meat market), fresh green beans with bacon, and this potato dish.  The potato stuff was kinda like a twice backed potato, but different.  It was potatoes chopped up, then boiled for a bit to make them tender.  Then he put them in a dish with milk, butter, sour cream, cheese, bacon and green and french onions on top!!

 

Holy moly were they sinful... But oh so good... He also made chocolate covered strawberries for dessert and had chilled champange!

 

One of the best things about our dinner last night was that we were all by ourselves... kinda.  Rowan was taking a late nap and Zach was in his bassinet, being a good boy, so it was just Derek and I at the table!  How awesome is that?

 

He even lit candles and had a strawberry in my glass of champange...

 

Lets all say, ::awwww:: together now :D

 

Anyways, enough mushy gushy stuff...

 

GilmoreGirlsBlinkie.gif Did anyone catch "Gilmore Girls" last night??  Wow, it was a good one.  I can't wait for the season to come back, whenever that is!!  I won't ruin the episode for anyone who Tivo'd or DVR'd it... But it was good...

 

Oh!!  Yesterday was weigh in for me at Weight Watchers!!  I'm sure you can tell from all the !!'s that I did pretty good.  I'm down another 1.2lbs.  Woo Hoo for me!!  Only another 45lbs to get to my first goal weight!!  lol... Wow, that is a lot of weight... ouch!!

 

I'm heading in the right direction... Yes, I am!!

 

Hmm... What else do I have running around in my crowded little mind to spill out to you all here?

 

Oh!  Zachary is such a great sleeper... Yes, you can be jealous of me :)  lol... He slept from 1015-ish last night until 6am once again!  Mind you, he woke up starving, demanding to be fed!!  And once again, the chunk-a-monk ate pretty close to 6 ounces!!  Wow... He'll be 15lbs before I know it!

 

He is also trying to sit up alone and roll over.  I'm thinking he is pretty close to trying some 'real' food too.  I'll wait a few weeks, just because I don't want to start him too early (he is 12wks old now!!), but he is sure into watching us eat!  Last night I was eating a chocolate coverd strawberry while he was sitting on my lap, and oh goodness, he was following every move and sitting there with his mouth open!!

 

It was just too cute!!

 

Rowan is being a good girl lately.  Not throwing too many fits or whining too much.  I think she realizes that mommy and daddy aren't going to go anywhere and when we leave, we'll come back.  She has also grown accustom to my parents being there with us.

 

Last night, she slept with my mom... lol... Something different.  But she did tell me she'd sleep in her room tonight!  haha... Wonder if she'll remember that when it comes time to put her down.  She has a steel trap for a brain, but only things she wants to remember stay in... ::isn't that how it always is?::

 

Ugh.  I'm in a funky mood today.  I can't seem to wrap my mind around anything today (in fact, yesterday too).  I don'twant to be at work and I don't want this icky weather anymore!!  Yep, it is threatening to rain, once again... Me no likey!!  I just want the sun, it helps with moods huh?

 

Well, I'm going to run.  Don't have much else to say today... Thats new.  Just think, the week is almost over!!  Yippee....

 

::Ta-Ta::
~Jenn~

 

 

 

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've got an amazing husband over there! Not only does he cook but he's romantic, too! Plus, he's a cop, and you know they have special places in my heart! Congrads girl!

Denielle

Anonymous said...

That dinner hubby made sounds wonderful!! what a guy...aaawwww.....

Robyn :)

Anonymous said...

What a guy!  And when he becomes a Chef, you can invite us all over for dinner!

Teach him how to bulk shop ;)

I'm so happy Little Man is sleeping well for you.  My little man did too, maybe it's a second child/boy thing!

Sorry, never got into Gilmore Girls...are they mother and daughter?

45lbs of Love, just think of it that way, and give your love away!

Anonymous said...

Awhhhh that was sooo sweet of hubby.  I'm with Vernae....I expect an invite to dinner...lol

I know what you mean about Rowan being skinny.  Casey can still wear a 4T(if it weren't for her being so tall) and she'll be 7 in August!!  CRAZY!

I can't believe Zach is 12 weeks old already.  Seems like you were just having him yesterday!

WTG on the weight loss!  Keep it up!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

I love that graphic too, I snagged it myself when I got it in the email...lol
I am so happy that you and Derek had a good night and thats great on your weight loss!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Glad u had a wonderful anniversary..and all is well....
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a PERFECT anniversary to me!  Home with the kids nearby, but not bothering you, great food, good drink, chocolate covered strawberries and the man you love!  AWWWWWWWW!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa