Tuesday, May 10, 2005

~Quick Little Update~

All has went well today…

 

On both ends.

 

Zach's doctor's appointment/hook-up went well.  He is seeming to be okay with being hooked up to all kinds of leads.  We'll see how it goes.  We go back tomorrow morning at 1130am.  I'm hoping that the recording comes back with positive news... I don't want to find out that my Little Man is having episodes and us not know it.

 

I'll take a picture of him all hooked-up later on.  I want too show off my Little Frankenstein :D

 

Weight Watchers went better than I'd expected.  I lost a whole 1.6lbs!  Yippee...

 

Just thought I'd share these few tid-bits... I'll be back tomorrow...

 

Oh! Don't forget that "Gilmore Girls" and "One Tree Hill" are on tonight!!!!  They are supposed to be Grrrr-eat!

 

::Smiles::
~Pickle~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

See. I told you they lie *wink* I just know you've lost at least 2lbs LOL...

(((((( *YAY* *Pickle* ))))))

Hugs to Frankie and Miss Jumping Bean,

*kiss kiss*

Barbie @~>~~~

Anonymous said...

That is a pack of butter or hamburger you lost..lol..Just think how much a 5lb bag of potatoes feels like..that will be next..good job.

Anonymous said...

Your doing great Pickle Woman!
Hope the little man sleeps well
with all his hook ups!
Love ya,
Connie

Anonymous said...

I missed em both...mother in law recorded them for me!  :)

Anonymous said...

Good job on ur weight loss girlie...u didn't do bad afterall huh...hehe
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Zach did good with being hooked up to the monitor!  I hope the results show that he is being a "normal" little baby boy!!!  WOO-HOO on losing the 1.6 pounds at WW!  You go girl!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm soo glad to hear that Zach is doing well with the monitor.  Usually the little ones want to pull all the leads off.  

YAY for you on the weight loss!!  Keep it up girl and you'll be down to our goal in no time!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Hello...You do not know me but I was just on someone else's "BLOG" and somehow I ended up at your "BLOG" I am a mother of 2 boys and a soon to be step mother of 2 more boys.I am 25 yrs old and live in Northern Cali. I noticed something about how you wanted to take your 2 children in to get their pictures taken, Well i work for a place called "The Picture People" Here's their website... http://www.picturepeople.com/ ...there's always specials going on,the website has printable coupons and you can always call a Picture people studio near you and tell them you were offered a free 10"x13" portrait and a free sitting (it's called a star search......shhhhhh..... i didn't say that...lol)...it'll save you on money. :-) BTW...I'm really not trying to advertise for them but we are trained to be child friendly, parent friendly too,( oh and pet friendly) and make it fun 4 everyone...and Star searches are to help us train to become even better photographers. well i hope you have a nice day.


Anonymous said...

Little Man is a fighter!  He's got a great family looking after him, so he's gonna be just fine!

Weight Watchers, I went years ago, lost 10 lbs and never went back. So don't follow in my footsteps!