Wednesday, May 18, 2005

~A Few Answers~

Okay... I guess not too many people are into this "Interview Me" thing (phooey on you!!) so I'm going to answer the last set of questions from Kathi and then move on :)

                    californiaplate.gif

Kathi asks:

If you had to leave California and locate to another state, where would it be and why?
~ If I EVER had to leave California - I don't want to- I'd probably want to move to Oregon or somewhere back East.  Oregon has great weather and beautiful land.  I would love to live closer to the ocean if I lived in Oregon... But I don't wanna move and I'm SOO NOT planning on it!!

Do you think you and Derek will have more babies?
~You know, truthfully, I don't know.  We are still young and what not, but I'd like to be able to provide a nice life for my children and the more kids, the less stuff each one gets.  But if it is in the plans for us to have another, then I'm sure we'll love to have one!  ::hehe::

Do you have a favorite article of clothing?
~Flip Flops!!  I love flip flops and these cropped sweat-type material pants I got a Target.  But other than that, my favorite article of "clothing" are my Dooney and Bourke purses!!  ::lmao::


I guess that is it for the question thingy... Oh well... Maybe a few months down the road or what not and I'll maybe throw it out there again!  Haha...

Have a great day...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...seems we're addicted to the same articles of clothing...gotta LOVE them flip flops...Old Navy to be exact...lmao  Own them in every color.  Cropped sweat thingies from Target....I'm sooo there!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Thanks for answering my questions. I have never been to Oregon, but all the pictures that Stacy posts...OMG, its beautiful so I can see why you would want to move there.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I'd love to go to Oregon too!

~  www.jerseygirljournal.com  

Anonymous said...

Ugh!  Flip Flops!  I can't stand them!
They just kill my toes!  
Oregon...great choice!
Lovish!
Connie

Anonymous said...

HEY GIRL IM NEW TO YOU JOURNAL AND I WOULD LIKE TO STAY AND COMMENT MORE OFTEN IF YOU DON'T MIND, YOUR A FLIP~FLOP LOVER TOO I DON'T THINK I COULD LIVE WITHOUT THERE SO FAST AND EASY IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! WELL  YOU SHOULD SOP BY AND SEE MY JOURNAL WHEN AND IF YOU HAVE SOME EXTRA TIME. HOPE TO BE SEEING YOU CHERYL*

Anonymous said...

If you did make the East Coast your choice, we live in Virginia and it is the state for "lovers".  Oregon I hear is also very nice and beautiful.  Once saw a music video shot on the coast.  As for flip flops, yes...they are my fav's too!  Have a good one!  Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweet thang ; )

I have a question:

They say everybody will find at least 15mins of Fame. If this were to be your only 15mins, what would you like to be known, by the world, for doing? -First thing that comes to mind, Pickle, no cheating! hehehe, weee..............

(((((BIG HUGS & LOVE)))))

Barbie @~>~~~
(Here Always -even if I'm not- LOL)

Anonymous said...

Flip flop hurt my toes :P . You have great graphics in your journal!

Gabreael
http://journals.aol.com/gabreaelinfo/GabreaelsBodyMindSpiritJournal/