Monday, May 16, 2005

~Interview Me~

I've seen a few journals with the "Interview Me" thing going on, so I thought I'd play along again... (did the 3 question thing awhile back)...

So, if you have any questions you are dying to ask or just curious about something, come on and ask...

I have to say, I might not answer all questions, just depending on the nature of the questions (a while back, some do-do asked about 'how it really was to live with a cop- to tell the truth, does he beat you' and other shite like that)... So, keep that in mind :)

Have fun asking away... I'm sure I'll have fun answering!!

::Ta-Ta::

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some questions that you might have already answered, but since I'm new to your journal...

How did you and your husband meet and get together?

If you could change one thing about your life - what would it be?


Denielle
http://journals.aol.com/deniden/thisisme

Anonymous said...

((((Pickle))))


I love love this "Interview" concept. It's so very cool and a great way to discover more about the people and the diversity in this wonderful community from the questions and answers.

I think I've already asked you all the "Dying to know" questions, Pickle, but I can't wait to see and read the things I may know about you and others don't *wink* Too Fun!!

God Speed Everyone, fire away, but be kind or you'll have to answer to Mama Lion, j/k. Sorta. Grrrr....

--I'm too afraid to do this. hehehe. Kudos! : )

Weeee...........

Anonymous said...

What Kinda cars do you and your husband drive?

Anonymous said...

Ever dye your hair black?

Ever been para-sailing?

Have you thought about re-locating, to a  more predictable climate?

Man, I can do better than that...I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

I'm never good at these things...lol  I can never think of any questions so I'll leave it to everybody else.

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

hmmm.......

If you had to leave Cali and locate to another state, where would it be and why?

Do you think that you and Derek will have more babies?

Do you have a favorite article of clothing?

hugs,
Kathi