Thursday, May 19, 2005

~Eh~

           Fairywithflowersonblackbackground.gif

 

Only 4.5 hours and then it is my weekend!!  Oh yeah, baby.

 

I can’t wait.  I am getting very antsy lately… I have no patience and no drive to keep my mind focused on anything.

 

I had a hard time just getting ready for work.  I forced myself out of bed, because I knew I had to get up, but I would have just loved to lay there all day long. 

 

Weird this is, I would never want to be a SAHM.  Being home with my kids all day would more than likely drive me crazy!!

 

Yesterday I had to go outside and take a break...

 

I went out on the front porch with my book on Wicca (thank you Lisa for all the suggestions- I'm finding it VERY interesting!!) to just get away for a moment and take a deep breath.

 

Well, I'm sitting in my chair in front of my frontroom window and all of the sudden, I hear this big sigh.  I turn around and find Rowan, standing at the window (inside) just staring at me.  I couldn't do anything but laugh and go inside and give her a big hug!!  I really wish I had a camera at that moment, because the face she had was just so sad.... But funny all at the same time.

 

Just gotta love my baby girl...

 

needcoffee.gif On my way to work this morning I had to stop at Starbucks... Just had to... The diet pepsi I had, just wasn't working and I needed a 'fix'... lol!!  Well, I got a Venti Non-Fat Latte with one sweet-n-low (3 WW points) and a slice of their reduced-fat Cinnamon Swirl Cake... Goodness, both were very good. starbucks.gif

 

I'm addicted to those drinks.  I stopped and got one on my way home yesterday!

 

Last night, after we had dinner (porkchops in the mushroom gravy), Derek, the kids and I went to his parents house to visit for a bit.  We spent about an hour and a half there, visiting with his mom and dad, and his mom's cousins.  His mom also suprised us with a few things for the baby!!  She had been at Target earlier in the day and picked up 3 25oz cans of formula and 2 big packs of diapers for Zach!!  Oh my gosh, I couldn't believe it!!  That saved us some cash... Oh yeah it did.  All of that put together is about $100 worth of stuff ($23 for each can of formula and $17 for each bag of diapers)!! Now I don't have to worry about formula for about 2 weeks or so!!  Let me tell you, her doing that was greatly appreciated...

 

Today I have to leave work early.  My mom has a hair appointment at 1pm and Derek is working today, so I get to leave to go watch my own kiddos :)  I don't mind really... I kinda want to head out now, but I'm going to stay.  lol. 

 

Okay, so I guess I got another question to answer :)  Miss Barbie decided she wanted to get in on the action and ask a question... Hers is a freaking brain thumper though!!

 

Barbie asks:

They say everybody will find at least 15mins of Fame. If this were to be your only 15mins, what would you like to be known, by the world, for doing? -First thing that comes to mind, Pickle, no cheating! hehehe, weee..............

 

~I would definetly want to be known for helping keep kids off the streets... Away from drugs and gangs.  I've seen way too much heartache in my 23 years from kids getting into the wrong way of life.  I would love to find a way to provide things for the 'at risk' kids of the nation/world to keep them from going the wrong direction...

 

Is that a good answer??

 

I think so... And it was the first thing that popped into my mind, promise :)

 

Well, I better go.  Time to shuffle some papers before I leave for the day... lol... Hopefully everyone has a great Thursday!

 

::Love and Hugs::
~Pickle~

 

*tag lounge tag*


 

 

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeppers those diapers and formula are expensive.  Thank god for wic, I had that with my first child.  I mean it took care of the formula expenses.  BUT man oh man when I had my daughter I was doing well and didn't qualify at all, I think I spent most of my money on her formula, LOL.  

Have a great weekend, I will be working.  Spending the weekend with my 40 kids from work,:P.  

hugs
jennifer

Anonymous said...

oh and by the way feel free to stop by and interview me if you want.  EHHEHE.

hugs again
jennifer

Anonymous said...

That is so funny about Rowan sighing out of the window..lol! After dinner each night, I have been dragging...and I mean dragging my hubby out to walk with me for half an hour, and We leave Nicholas with his older brothers. Well when we left last night Nicholas was in the window watching us, and when we came back he was in the window waiting for us..he got so excited when he saw us...was so cute!! Have a great weekend!!
Robyn :)

Anonymous said...

THAT WAS A VERY GOOD ANSWER.
I HOPE YOU HAVE AN ENJOYABLE DAY!
AND YES IT IS HARD STAYING HOME ALL DAY WITH YOUR KIDS SOMETIMESI GO NUTS....LOL...LOL..
TONI
MY DAY OF THOUGHTS TO YOU!

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by ... as always.. I enjoy reading your journal! :) I would have to say my fifteen minutes of fame would be..discovering some lost ruins or ancient treasure..when I was a kid and would be on the beach .. I always hoped I'ddig something up..while making my sand castles.. lol*

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how formula and diapers are the best gifts when you have a baby...lol  That stuff is soo not cheap.  I was so glad when the formula days were over.

I think you answered that question GREAT!!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

That was great that your MIL bought those things for Zach and saved you some cash in the process. That's what Grandmas are for, huh? :)
I think that you answered Barbie's question great!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I ENVY YOU GOING TO WORK... seriously.  But I guess this is truly my job for another year until he starts preschool.  Then I will be wishing while at work, on a beautiful sunny day, for all the time I had at home with my boy.   *sigh.....  HUGS

Anonymous said...

Love your journal and yes that was a very good answer.  Will stop by again soon!  Joyce

Anonymous said...

WOW!  That is wonderful of your mother in law to buy formula AND diapers!  I remember just asking for those things when my children were born because they are both so expensive!  Doesn't it tick you off when you have to shell out the $25 for a can of formula when people on State Aid get it for free?  Well, it did me, but hey, that's just because I didn't qualify for being "poor" enough to get state aid.  I know what it's like to want to get the week over.  I thought yesterday was Friday ALL day!  But, good news, today is Friday!  Woo-hoo!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.....

Im'a lovin' you so so much!

You're more than a good friend...

YOU'RE A GREAT HUMAN BEING!!!!

Weeee......

Enjoy your day ((((HUGS))))

Barbie @~>~~~

Anonymous said...

Jenn~

HAPPY ANIVERSERY! Ive been slackin in the journal reading this week, have been super busy at work.  Sounds like you had an awesome anniversery though, Kudos to hubby for makin such a good dinner!!!

~Jenn~
http://journals.aol.com/icewitch96/JennsWorld