Monday, May 16, 2005

~Monday Photo Shoot~

                        Your Monday Photo Shoot:
Show off a graduation ceremony of someone you know and love. Kids, parents, spouses, friends -- even yours. Show off that cap and gown and diploma that says "you made it!"

 

                   blytheandiatgrad20005zm.jpg

This is Megan and Blythe... Two really good friends from our graduation from Ceres High School in 2000.  Obviously, they are twins :) With Megan on the left and Blythe on the right... We are still good friends to this day, Miss Rowan calls them Auntie Megan and Auntie B.  I can't believe that it has been 5 years since graduation...

If you play along this week, please leave me a link so I can check it out!

::Hugs::
~Pickle~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww cute!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby, 5 years since graduation!  WOW!  You must be feeling soooooo old huh?  LOL!  Just kidding with you!  Try 21 years since graduating and then see how you feel!!  Your friends are adorable by the way and I wouldn't even have known they were twins!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great shot! You are fortunate to keep in touch with high school pals like them. I moved several hundred miles away and lost touch all together.

Hey please come on over and check out an idea I have for a photo shoot. I'm curious what other creative ventures people can come up with.

http://journals.aol.com/madmanadhd/ConfessionsofaMadmanInsightsinto/entries/1176

Anonymous said...

How cute they are!!!
I won't tell you that it has been 25 years for me!
Hugs to the little man, hope he is feeling better!
Laura
http://journals.aol.com/nicurnmama/adventuresinjuggling/entries/649

Anonymous said...

Great photo's, I will have to dig deep to find mine.  I do have one on my mantel of my son.  He is 33 three now...wow...where has the time gone!  Have a good one!  Joyce

Anonymous said...

Great photo, Jennifer!!  Just wait until your 10 year reunion comes....damn I feel OLD...lol

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

thats a great picture.
thanks for sharing!
hugs,
Kathi