Wednesday, May 25, 2005

~Lalallalallaaaa~

                 pinkyjewelly.jpg

Okay, today is a new day and I'm in a much better mood than I was yesterday.  I swear, I was going to POP because I was frustrated with everything... From work, to my husband, I was going insane!

But now I am better... See, I even put a really pretty butterfly in my entry to show how happy I am!

Oh yes, WW went Ok yesterday.  I'm pretty much the same weight I was last week.  confused.gifWhich I'm kind confused on because I've been really good on my points and I've been exercising... Oh well.  Today begins a new week, I guess I'll just have to do better!

I did get to go swimming yesterday!  Actually, Rowan, my friend Amy and I all got to do some laps in the pool.  Derek was pretty smart and decided he'd heat the pool up to 82 degrees so Ro could go in it... So, I took that as a sign that I should get in the pool and do some laps!  It was really warm outside, pretty much 90 degrees, so the water was just right!  I did about 25 laps and then played with Rowan for a bit.

Her YaYa picked up some floaties (the arm kind) at Target yesterday, so I decided to make her try to swim that way, instead of using her vest.  Let me tell you, she wasn't hot with the idea at first, but after she figured out that she could swim really easily, she was all over the place!

YES!  She finally felt comfortable again in the water.  I couldn't have been happier!  She even jumped off the wall... Which it took her most of last summer to get comfortable with... Oh, she is getting so big!!

Let me tell you, after she did some laps (for not using her arms much, she is fast!!) she was HUNGRY!  Heck, so was I... haha... And last night was a really good dinner too.

We had turkey burgers, asparagus and salad.  Yum Yum... I wasgood too, because I didn't use any mayo or cheese on my burger.  So, my whole meal was like 8 points!  Hehe... Thats a good thing!

Last night was the "One Tree Hill" finale.  Argh!!  I was so frustrated while I watched it... Can they NOT make any one person on that show happy!?!?!  Gosh, I was ticked... lol.  I was like, "Come ON!!!  Lets see one stinking smile on this show!!!"  I guess I will just have to wait until the fall to see what happens, huh?

This afternoon, I'm going to go home and do some more laps in the pool... Then I'm going to watch "The Contender" finale that I DVR'd last night!  So, SSSSHHH, don't tell me what happened!!  And then I'm going to plop my fat ass on the couch and not move ;)  I am going to watch the American Idol finale... So, who do you all think is going to win?? Huh Huh??

Well, I'm going to go make me some Low Fat Eggo Waffles and grab me some Low Fat Cottage Cheese for my breakfast and then actually do some work :)

I hope you all have a wonderful Hump Day...

::Hugs and Happiness::
~Pickle~

 

 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww.. (((Pickle))) I hear Lalala in your step, weee....

All my kids learned to swim on their own with "Floaties" and the best way I found to teach them to swim on their own, without them, was the "swim underwater, come up for air and count to 3" way *wink* It was soooo cute because they all were counting still way after they were swimming like fish, hehe.

"One two three..One two three...One two three..." Thanks for the memories : )

Enjoy Idol, my Lost is going to be a blockbuster, I can't wait!!!

Love ya Baby,

Barbie @~>~~~

Anonymous said...

ok so who do you think killed Dan? or will he get out?
I was on the edge of my seat....lol...
kelly

Anonymous said...

I have always found that I gain weight when I start working out, no matter how little I eat.  Also, swimming always makes me famished (I too was on the swim team.)  Keep up the good work, you'll get there eventually.

Anonymous said...

Always have your thyroid checked(have them run a tsh , t4 t3 free) when you notice its hard to keep the weight off as some hypothyroid people.. who become hypo thyroid.. while preggy.. dont realize that sometimes its the thyroid causing the weight gain.. and most get their regular weight back once it is under control..

Just a thought! :) Melaney


http://journals.aol.com/domesticatedchic/SomethingLikeLifePartDeux


Anonymous said...

I am glad you are a happier pickle today! ;)
I think that you will have done much better in your next weigh in, you know that when you lose weight that there is always some weeks that you just are in a stand still, dont get discouraged.
And about Idol...I really don't know, I know that its going to be a close close race. I love them both, but I phoned my votes in for Bo last night so we will see.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

glad you got to go swimming and that you are having a better day, that is awesome.  I say BO for the win :P

hugs
jennifer

Anonymous said...

oh how i miss our swimming pool...my parents had one when i was growing up..they put it in when i was 3 months old...even after i got married we would go and swim almost every evening...and dad heated it also so it was so nice...then 3 years ago my mom sold the place and moved in to a condo...so no more swimming...darn...the kids loved it also..they used those arm swimmies and boy could they swim fast with them! glad to hear u are having a better day today...

linda
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LinnysLuciousLickings

Anonymous said...

glad to here you are feeling better!!!
i hope carrie wins but i believe that it will
be BO!!
have a good night!
toni

Anonymous said...

One Tree Hill- (yes I have to watch it with my niece, usually, as a result of a losing bet) I'm with you. Don't those folks ever have a good day, ever?

WW- I'm thinking they should spread the weigh-ins out a little...once a week can be discouraging.

Swimming- yayyy Little One. Look Mom, no hands!

American Idol- Secretly rooting for Carrie. Will not admit to watching the show, though.

Have a good day tomorrow, too!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I will be happy whatever the outcome on American Idol...and i know i will prolly cry either way...lol... i know i am sappy....deep down i know Bo really really deserves to win , he is a true performer....he works the stage, the camera, the audience....don't get me wrong i love Carrie's voice and she is beautiful....but she needed to open up more on stage and show off her personality....but thats just my opinion....i can say i think this is the best season EVER....loved it!!!!
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

So happy you were able to do laps!  I wish I had a pool because I would be out there each morning before I even had my coffee doing some laps.  That is the BEST feeling in the world!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

So happy you were able to do laps!  I wish I had a pool because I would be out there each morning before I even had my coffee doing some laps.  That is the BEST feeling in the world!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sounds like ya'll had a good time in the pool.  That's good exercise ;)

I'm also glad that WW didn't go bad..lol

Luv~Heather