Tuesday, May 10, 2005

~Dreading, because it is Tuesday~

It is Tuesday, and that can only mean one thing!

That is right, Weight Watchers...

 

Argh... Me no likey... Have I mentioned that before?  Nah, I think I've been doing better... Actually, I know I have.  I've only had one or two slip ups, but those shouldn't have caused too much damage. lol.

 

So, I'm hoping that today, at 445pm, I won't be too depressed when I get on and off of that scale!  Hahaha...

 

Right now, I'm sitting at my desk looking at all the pictures of Rowan I have on it.  I'm dying to get my children's pictures taken!  I really don't have a recent picture of Rowan and the only professional picture (if you wanna call it that) of Zach that I have is the one that they take in the hospital.  I'd love to go and get them done, like now, but this month is so busy!

 

Today is definetly out for taking them to get their pics done.  We are taking Zach to the cardiologist so that he can get hooked up to that holster monitor.  Then tomorrow is definetly out because he'll be hooked up to it all day long and then at some point, we'll have to take him back to get it off!!  Thursday would work, except for the fact that because I'm not working tomorrow, I have to work then...

 

And Friday is definetly out.  Besides the fact that it is Friday the 13th, Zach has a pediatrician appointment.  Yep, we are taking him to the same doctor that missed his SVT .  He has to go... it is for his shots.  Besides, I really want to see her.  I want to see what she says, if anything, to us.  Needless to say, it will be an interesting visit.  Thank goodness Derek has to work... Because if he were to come with me, I'm sure we'd be asked to leave :)

 

Miss Rowan is getting a cold.  No fun for her... Or us.  I sure hope she doesn't pass it along to her brother.  No 3 month old needs a cold.  And this Mommy doesn't want to have to deal with a 3 month old with a cold... lol. 

 

Last night was gym night.  Rowan did really well again.  They were practicing for the Gymfest that is going on this weekend, but the thing is, no one in the class is actually going!  Lol.  I guess a lot of parents think like me... Too expensive!  They make you pay for your child to be in it, then for the outfit so all the kids can match, then they make you pay to watch your child!!  Nah, no thanks... She can do it when she is older, when she realizes what she is doing!!

 

My Owie toe is doing much better.  I looks pretty nasty... And it is bruised from all the shots he put into it... But it feels better!  They told me to soak it 3-5 times a day and if it started to get painful, to fill a prescription and/or call them.  They were really nice there.  It was funny, because the doctor reminded me of Waldo, from "Where's Waldo".  haha.  I'm serious, I couldn't look at him with out wanting to call him Waldo!  I know, I'm bad.

 

Gotta run... Catch you all later...

::Hugs::
~Pickle~
<o:p>

</o:p>

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its hard to concentrate on what your doctor is saying when in your mind your having a conversation like ....wow you look like waldo I wonder if anybody has told him that ...
Then you hear the DR say any questions? and it snaps you back to reality and your to embarassed to say oh I wasnt paying attention lol
donna In TEXAS

Anonymous said...

Are you thinking about leaving your pediatrician?  After what happened, you might want to think about not returning to them.  Good luck with the appt. today.  

Anonymous said...

I hope that all your appointments go well.  I don't blame you about the gymnastics thing. Everything for kids is so expensive these days. I hope that you can find time to get them babies pictures done soon!!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Ouchieeee shots in ur poor lil' toe....poor thang...thats almost as bad as the ingrown toenail...lol  Good luck with WW this afternoon...
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Good luck at WW.  Breathe out all the way, lol.
Anna

Anonymous said...

I'm curious as to what the DR will say to you too.  I sure hope you get something out of her.  Probably not though...too much pride...if that's what you wanna call it.  

Hope your weigh in was good tonight!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

No worries with the Watching Scales.. They Lie :o *wink*

It's a good thing I'm not going to "That Woman Doctor" either (unless shes willing to fight like a man) Her next appointment would be Her Own at "The closest ER near you" they would get to the bleeding in time. If she wants to speak to me, give her my number; I got hers!! Oops, sorry Pickle, Mama Lion in effect, LOL

uh oh, you have another entry. you probably have all the answers up there huh?

Anyhoo...you know what I mean...

I'ma lovin you so so very much,

Barbie @~>~~~