Monday, May 9, 2005

~Owie Monday~

Ah, it is Monday, once again.

 

And it is an Owie Monday... lol.  I went this morning and had my toe looked at by the foot doctor!  He proceeded to do the procedure right then and there... Boy, my toe looked pretty nasty!  I couldn't believe how much toe nail he cut out!  Gross, I know, but I'm just being honest.  He also did a chemical thingy (techincally speaking... lol) where he burned the matrix of the nail so that it won't grow back... EVER!  So, from now on, I'll have a smaller, thinner nail on that toe.  Hmm, I don't know if I like that idea of having a funky looking toenail, but I guess that is the price to pay if I don't want to have another ingrown toenail, huh?

 

Okay, enough grossness :D

 

The weather here is pretty crappy again.  Pouring rain and possibly thunder and lightening!  Isn't this May 9th??  Isn't it supposed to be warm and lovely outside?  Thats what I thought, but hey, I'm no Mother Nature, I'm just Pickle... haha...

 

So, I said I'd post a picture of what my new watch looks like... So here it is :

                          Picture Provided by Dooney.com

                                 

 

I'm just in love with it!!  Lol... The face is much bigger than you think it would be, but that is okay with me.  Besides, it isn't a watch that you would wear ALL THE TIME... But you know damn well that I'm wearing it today... haha...

 

Derek is home with the kiddos today!  ::evil laugh:: I hope it goes well for him... And THEM :D  I'm sure it will.  They are really great kids.  Zachary slept through the night again last night.  1030pm to 6am!  I'm so proud of my Little Man!  He is awake so much during the day now.  It is so fun to just put him down on his Play Mat and watch him look at the things hanging down and try to hit them!  I can't believe that he'll be 11 weeks old on Tuesday!

 

Time sure can go by quickly...

 

SATURDAY is my birthday... Woo Hoo ;)  I'll be a whole 23 years old... lol... I don't think we'll be doing much.  Actually, I think we'll be going to a wedding.  LOL.  Guess we'll still be going out, but it won't be for my birthday though... Bummer.

 

Well, I've best be going.  I came in late, due to my toe, and now I gotta do some work.  Time to play with some company money and print checks!

 

Oh yes, go over to Jackie's Journal and wish her good luck on her new baby!!  She is actually at the hospital today having him, so it will be a few days before she gets your well-wishes, but I'm sure it will be nice for her to see them when she gets home!  Oh yeah!  Her hubby is also coming home from Overseas, so lets give them all our love!!

 

::HUGS::
~Pickle~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the watch!! It is so cool..good luck with the toe!
And have a happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

I love the watch!  And take it from a fashion guru such as myself, it's HOT!

I can't believe it rains so much where you are, Cali, right?  What part? Cuz my butt would be moving!  I think I have your weather, and I ain't giving it back!

Thank goodness she's having that baby, she was driving me crazy not relaxing and taking it easy....now she's in a hospital and is being forced to relax HAHAHAHA!  That girl has got some energy I tell ya.

~Tootles

Nae

Anonymous said...

HEY WHOS WEDDING ? ARE U GOING TO ?? I HAVE TO GO TO A WEDDING THIS YEAR???

JENN

Anonymous said...

Just keep your toes painted and the difference won't be too noticeable...lol  

OMG...that watch is sooo cool.  

Already went to Jackie's :)

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

UGH...ingrown toenails hurt like heck....hope it feels better soon...
I love the watch you got...very kewl.... I hope Jackie's hubby makes it home soon.....she is a character....hehe... That is awesome..ur lil' man is sleeping through the night .... Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day (blame it on the new boobies) and happy birthday if I don't talk to you before then! We're only about a month apart in age! :)

Denielle
http://journals.aol.com/deniden/thisisme

Anonymous said...

I have you on my list in just the right spot. I get to your happy entries just in time. Hope the owwwie is all better soon, and no more!

Belated Happy Mother's Day!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I love the watch Princess Pickle *wink*

Your toe, on the other hand... ewww!!! <evil giggle>

You know I still love ya more than my luggage *kiss kiss*

ttys,

Barbie @~>~~~

Anonymous said...

OWWWWW!  I bet that toe surgery hurt, but at least you won't have to worry anymore about having a boo-boo toe anymore.  That watch is BEAUTIFUL!  Very fancy!  I stopped wearing watches when I stopped working full time.  It was like a freedom for me, I told myself that I would never again be run by the clock and it's worked for me.  But, I do like that watch!  ;)  That is wonderful that Zach is sleeping through the night like he is!!!  Absolutely AMAZING!!!!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

wow, love the watch.  sorry about your toe, OUCH!!!!.  Glad to see your comment in my journal, missed ya :P.  

hugs
jennifer