Wednesday, June 22, 2005

~Hump Day~

                   Golf.jpg
                     *St. Andrews Golf Course from AllPosters.Com*

Well, that is what my mom and I should have been doing yesterday evening.  But I guess Fate had a different idea for us.  Maybe She was mad at me because I didn't pick the Dog Poo up like I had told Derek I would.  Maybe She didn't want my mom and I to have fun... Who knows?  The point is, we didn't get to golf.  We went all the way to the golf course and found out that they had run out of balls for the driving range and they didn't know when they'd be picked up and the machine loaded again!  Such a bummer...

So, I got to go home and pick up Dog Poo.  See, Fate, that nasty lady, did have it out for me!!

Rowan went off to her Second Day of School this morning.  I wasn't able to take her though... But she did okay, her Daddy said.  I made sure she looked cute in her little outfit and fed her breakfast though!!  Can't go to school on an empty tummy ;o)  What kind of mother would I be if I did... lol...

I'll be able to take her on Friday though!  I'm excited too, because I told her I'd take her to get Lunch afterwards :o)  Lunch for her will consist of a McDonald's Happy Meal, but hey, what ever makes the kid happy, ya know!  So, she'll look forward to that all day long...

Oh yes... I was supposed to tell you all Hi from someone!!  Nadine, the gal that does all the wonderful Mirror and Votives }}N2Glass{{ IM'ed me yesterday and asked me to tell everyone Hi...

It is a Quiet Day today.  Not too much going on, which is a good thing.  But sometimes, when it is too quiet, my mind starts to wonder... lol... Then I can totally get off track and that makes getting back to work even harder!  Ugh... Just one of those days I suppose ;o)

Well, I know this isn't much, but truthfully, I have no more to say!  I have some excel stuff I have to work on to, so I gotta run!  I hope you all have a great day, keep them entries coming so I have something to read when I get off task... Haha!!

::Much Love::
~Pickle~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SORRY YOU DIDN'T GET TO GOLF!!
I AM GLAD I WASN'T YOU YESTERDAY!!!...LOL...LOL.... THE DOP POO WOULD HAVE STAYED UNTL IT RAIN AND WENT AWAY!!....LOL....LOL... THAT IS SOMETHING I JUST CANNOT DO..
HAVE GOOD ONE
TONI

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you missed out on the golfing due to no balls.  That would stink!  And lady fate's idea of a good time... I'm sooooo sorry for that too!  That stinks too, literally!  LOL!  That is so sweet you took time to dress your Miss Rowan up all cute and make her a breakfast.  My kids are dressed too but Aaron's shirt is wrinkled and Courtney's shirt too but they've had oatmeal and poptarts and slept in so maybe we'll be having a late lunch and dinner today.  I'm thinking of changing their outfits due to the wrinkles... but it's a lazy summer day here so maybe not.  My nanny should be paying more attention (their older teenage cousin) but she is still a big help to me so I don't complain, plus I'm not able to pay her that much to help me so I try not to stress her out with all my little picky ways.  (Oh and I have sooo many!) Thank God I have the rest of today off-- other than a little scheduling for tomorrow but I'll tackle that early evening.  YAY!  I really need this day off.  Maybe we'll go to the pool today.  How is the weather on the west coast?  How far are you from the beach?  We are about 50 minutes to Daytona and Cocoa.  
Hugs,
Lisa, east coast J Land

Anonymous said...

PS Your sidebar is so cute!  The photos look gorgeous!  Your children are just cute as can be!  

Anonymous said...

I think I may one day try my hand at golfing..  I went to a driving range once and hit over 200 and impressed a friend of mine.. since I had never golfed before.. but I never did get around to actually golfing.. I will have to try that one day.. is it very tiring?? :) Mel
http://journals.aol.com/domesticatedchic/SomethingLikeLifePartDeux

Anonymous said...

Ugh!!  I'm sorry you didn't get to go golfing.  I'm not a golfer, but I'd sure take that over picking up dog feces...YUCK..lol  

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Sucks that you didn't get to go golfing, but hopefully you can soon. I hope that Nadine is doing fine.  I miss her journal.
Picking up dog poopy sure sucks...
hugs,
Kathi