Wednesday, June 15, 2005

~Loved it and Had to Share~

I found this over at Barbie-weee's journal!  I hope you try it and let me know what your answers reveal about your personality!

The Tibetan Personality Test:    

--Just 3 questions and the answers will surprise you.

(Get a writing utensil and a piece of paper, answer the questions, and don't cheat)

1. Put the following 5 animals in the order of your preference: Cow, Tiger, Sheep, Horse, Pig

2. Write one word that describes each one of the following: Dog, Cat, Rat, Coffee, Ocean.

3. Think of the people in your life who are important to you. Name just one person for each color, don't use the same person twice: Yellow, Orange, Red, White, Green.
 

........

......

.....

....

...

..

.  

My Answers:  

1. Pig, Cow, Horse, Sheep, Tiger

2. Dog: Loyal, Cat: Independent, Rat: Dirty, Coffee: Delicious, Ocean: Eye Opening 

3. White: Dad, Yellow: Mom, Orange: Rowan, Red: Derek Green: Zach

..........

.......

.....

....

...

..

.    

The Answers:

1. The order of the animals signify your priorities in life:
   Cow signifies CAREER
   Tiger signifies PRIDE
   Sheep signifies LOVE
   Horse signifies FAMILY
   Pig signifies MONEY

2. Your description of dog implies your own personality.
   Your description of cat implies the personality of your partner.
   Your description of rat implies the personality of your enemies.
   Your description of coffee is how you interpret sex.
   Your description of the sea implies your own life.

3. Yellow: Someone you will never forget.
   Orange: Someone you consider your true friend.
   Red: Someone that you really love.
   White: Your twin soul.
   Green: Someone that you will remember for the rest of yourlife.
  

 

I'm not sure if I agree with the way I put the animals in order and the way that I'm thinking!  Money and Career are So Not my main things in life... You all know that!  But the rest was really right on... Very interesting!!

Have Fun and Enjoy... Don't forget to leave a link if you do decide to add it to your Journal :)

::SMILES::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dirty? LOL, grrrrrr.....

Delicious? OH MY! *wink*

Dad... Awwww... Big Hugs

*kiss kiss*

Barbie-me @~>~~~


Anonymous said...

I've done this before and I think family was last on my list...such a crock...lol

Luv~Heather