Monday, June 13, 2005

~It's Monday, Shucks!~

                            JennAvril.jpg

I want to thank Nae once again for this great tag... You can find her work at ::Made by Nae::, that is her graphic site... Sorry, no linky for her personal J- its private!!

So, its Monday and I so didn't want to get out of bed this morning!!  I slept like ca-ca last night... Up at 2am to take some pain meds- my back was killing me and so was my toe (long story!!).  Then I tossed and turned for the rest of the night.  It was horribly hot in my house... Even with the windows open and the fan on high, it was sweltering!!

Yuck Yuck...

I swear, I would have thought I was living in Florida or something with the humidity built up in my house!!  I was freaking dying :D

Hmm, I'm so not all here this morning.  I really don't feel like being at work either.

I guess because its Monday or what not...

In other news, there is no other news...

Haha...

I didn't do squat yesterday to report on... And the only other thing I can think of is that Ro has gymnastics tonight and I'm glad, because even with swimming yesterday, she was bouncing off the walls!

The kid needs more energy outlets or she is bound to drive me crazy!! :D

Gosh...

You know guys, I'm freaking sorry... But truthfully, I don't know what else to say today... Maybe later when my head isn't so foggy, I'll have more to say!!

But I'm not going to drag you all anymore through the mud, so have a great day...

Just blame my foggy head on the Monday morning...

::Ta-Ta::
~Pickle~

 

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

heeh I have those days too, where nothing comes to mind.  Thank goodness for an eventfull two days, LOL.  Today I am just cleaning and tomorow I am runnign errands and than back to work I go.  

try and enjoy your monday.

hugs
jennifer

Anonymous said...

Cute Journal You Got Going On! I Just Started A ~New~ One...So If You Have A Minute Swing By http://journals.aol.com/babiipixe7/MeMyselfNI/  Don't Forget To Leave Ur Link So I Can Read Ya Later!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer - I completely understand Mondays!!  After 2 1/2 weeks of miserably failing to add new entries in my journal or even check my mail, aol finally told me that the server I'm trying to connect to is down and that I have to access everything from aol.co.uk.  I just wanted to say thanks for leaving me the post, it was good to hear from you and thanks for the advice on leaving my link ~ take care!  Nikki . . . http://aol.journal.com/msnikki/This-n-That

Anonymous said...

ok, let me try that one more time - sorry :(  http://journals.aol.com/msnikki0221/This-n-That

Anonymous said...

Sorry to here your day is sucking!!!
Was everything ok with your family in your EARTHQUAKE yesterday.
have a better day!!
toni

Anonymous said...

One question . . . why don't you have the air conditioner on?!?!?!?!??!?!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

((((Pickle))))

I hope the fog clears and you're back to your old ((((Sunny Self))))

Love you Baby,

Barbie-weee....

Anonymous said...

I love Nae's graphics...she is too good at that stuff, I tell ya!
I hope that you were able to clear your head later in the day!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Gotta love Mondays, especially with crappy sleep the night before..UGH!  Love the tag!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm here...gotta do some catching up, Nae hasn't been herself lately, but I promise to be a good girl and do my J-reading!

Okay off I go!