Wednesday, June 8, 2005

~Quiet Day~

Helllooooo...

<echo> ::helloooo::

Anyone out there????

::any out there... out there... out therrr...::

Is everyone really gone?  Enjoying their summer so much?  Because it is sure a very quiet day in J-Land... And I'm oh-so-very bored here at the Pickle Plant...

I need me some fixings of journals, ladies and gentlmen!!

So get on that computer of yours and type-type-typity-type!!

::getting off the soap box now::

Have a great day Friends!

~Pickle~

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm all out of content right now.  I gots nuthin'!

You got a piece of Ciara already, that should hold ya for a while.

~Nae

Anonymous said...

I don't have anything to say right now....well, actually I do, but I really don't have the energy to do an entry yet...lol, maybe later. I still have 55 alerts to deal with before I can think about my own entry. I hate having alerts backed up....ugh
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!
LOL..LOL..LOL.. I KNOW HOW IT IS I SET HERE AND LOOK AT THESE WALLS EVERYDAY THINKING THE SAME THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TONI

Anonymous said...

HEHEHE I FELT LIKE THAT THE OTHER DAY, I GOT LIKE 3 COMMENTS AND I AM LIKE WHERE DID EVERYONE GO, CHECKED MY ALERTS AND NO ONE WAS WRTING EITHER, lol

HUGS
JENNIFER

Anonymous said...

Well, at least I am not alone in thinking everyone had left J-land when I did my entry like this one!!!  Must have been a really, really busy week for everyone!  I notice by the millions of alerts I have in my inbox that they are all back with a vengence though!  ;)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm here :)

Luv~Heather