Thursday, June 9, 2005

~T.G.I.T.~

                       zachwhatchalookingat.jpg

Isn't this the cutest thing?  Miss Nae (sorry- no link, she is private!) made it for me!!  She also made the other pictures on my sidebar too.  So, thanks again, Nae, you do wonderful work!!
*Nae informed me that I can link you all to her graphic
journal Clicky <~~ *

Anywho...

Today at 330pm, marks the begining of my weekend.  I'm really excited about that too, because Derek is off (or semi-off) this weekend!

Tomorrow morning, my mom and I are going for pedicures and manicures.  I haven't had a pedicure since I got married (in 2003 people!!) and have not had nails since last spring!  So, I'm really stoked about that... Plus, my mom and I get to spend some "Girl Time" together.

I was hoping that Derek and I could go and do something, like another date or so.  But he is so busy with work, it isn't even funny!  I don't mind all that much, because OT means extra ca$h in our pockets, but I would like to spend some time with thim :)  He is supposed to be off tonight, but is working graves (9pm-7am)... Then tomorrow morning, he'll be serving a search warrant... So, that means when he does get home tomorrow- when ever that may be- he'll probably be spending the most of the day sleeping!!!

So, no time with him tomorrow... Maybe Saturday if I'm lucky... lol...

My mom and I went for another walk last night.  That means that we've walked between 5-6 miles in the last two days!  We are going again tonight for another one.  We've decided that we'll be walking Tuesday-Fridays, with an option of walking the weekend mornings, but that isn't required (by me!!).  So, if we do between 2-3 miles each day, that is a total of 8-12 miles of walking in a four day period!!  Pretty good, if you do ask me! 

Hopefully, with my sensible diet and walking, I'll start to see a difference in my body... either in inches or weight...

I know its going to take time, but I'll like to see something soon!! :)

Okay, so Mother Nature is still Nucking Futs... It is a whole 64 degrees and still sprinkling outside.  I just can't believe it!  I'm totally ready for hot weather... Not this muggy shite that is going on!  I swear, you could have just sat outside last night and started sweating.  I thought this was California, not some place in the South!  Geeze...

Man, my eyes have been burning so bad lately.  I don't know if it has to do with them running jalapenos at the plant or from me being tired or something... Who knows, maybe something in the air just outside is bugging me too.  But goodness, I can't take it... I wish I had drops!!

Well, I've gotta go spend some company money... Time to run checks and send them out.  oh so fun...

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday... I hope my Thursday is wonderful too... And not so boring :)

::Ta-Ta::
~Pickle~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

64 degrees in Cali...that is odd!

you're welcome sweetie!  Oh and you can link everyone to my graphics Journal ya know :)

I never had a pedi.  Ever since i broke two toes, I won't let anyone touch my feet but me!

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

That Nae is one popular girl for helping out with the great side bars isn't she?!?!  Her work is EVERYWHERE!  I love the pic of Wacky Zachy with the "What you lookin' at?"!  Too funny!!!!  I am so happy that you are having an extra long weekend.  Nails and pedicures, Woo-hoo!!!!!!!  Lucky girl!!!  Hopefully you will get some time with your hubby soon!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

HE IS SO CUTE!!!
I could just pinch those cute little cheeks..he looks so healthy and fine..i can tell you are taking really good care of him. Is he eating cereal yet?

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you and your man can get some time together..I know that the more kdis you have the least likely it is..LOL..But Ill be praying for ya!! :)

And YAY with all the walking..You will definitely see something inches wise, but with walking you may gain MUSCLE (which weighs more than fat) so don't depend on the scales...just watch your pants!! HAHA

(((HUGS)))

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

CUTE PICTURE!!!
IT IS SO COOL YOU GET TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH MOM, I HAVEN'T SEEN MINE IN A FEW MONTHS,SO ENJOY
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND
TONI

Anonymous said...

Your little boy is sooooooooo cute and your little girl also.  I was catching up on your journal and saw that you had not lost any pounds on weight watchers, I have not been losing on it either.  I wonder what it is that these women do that make them lose on weight watchers??  Have a great day Linda

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are getting to go have some girl time! You deserve it. I hope you have a good weekend and get to spend some time with Derek.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Pedicures and manicures...sounds GREAT to me.  I wanna go!!!  Nae's graphics are just too cute!  She does an excellent job!

I'm sure you will see results with all the walking you're doing.  Just hang in there and try not to get so discouraged.  

Luv~Heather