Saturday, June 4, 2005

~Why Am I Tired?~

Why is it that I'm tired when I really haven't done anything today?

I mean, yeah, I was up at 4am to feed the growing monster of a son... Then up at again to give him his meds to protect his little ticker... And then I was up again at 8am, because Rowan wanted to "go to the front room".

I guess broken sleep can get to you, huh?  But hey, I guess that comes along with being a "Mommy" right?

So, its now just barely 730pm and I am seriously ready to go to bed.  My eyes are burning and I can't stop yawning!

I guess if I decide to go to bed earlier than normal, I'll have to remember to set my alarm to wake me up at 10pm so Zach can get his meds again.

This morning, around 9am, I went to Kohls.  Yes, I finally did it.  I did pretty good too.  I didn't get upset when some of the things just didn't fit right or looked right.  But I did end up finding two outfits and a pair of shoes to go with both.  Both outfits are skirts and a shirt.  Very "In-Style" I'm guessing.  Every bit of what I bought was on sale!

WOO HOO on that one.  My shoes, that I got for $19.99 were originally $44.99!!!  Can you believe that?  I was stoked. 

So, everything that I bought rang up to like $130.00 but because I had a $75 gift card, I lucked out and only had to pay $55.00!!

This afternoon, the kids and I went to a graduation party for a friend.  There were so many people there that I went to school with and swam with that it was almost a Mini-Swim Reunion!  Its nice to catch up with people every once in a while.

Well, I'm going to go enjoy some cookies that just are coming out of the oven :)  Sooo not on my diet... lol... Oh well!  Not into it today...

Have a great rest of the weekend all my J-Land friends :D

::HUGS::
~Pickle~

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some rest tonight!
Glad that you got you some new duds...
Sounds like the mini reunion was good!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some rest tonight!
Glad that you got you some new duds...
Sounds like the mini reunion was good!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some rest tonight!
Glad that you got you some new duds...
Sounds like the mini reunion was good!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good sale! Yep the getting up at night is a pain but it won't last forever..won't be long and he will sleep all night like his big sis.

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good sale! Yep the getting up at night is a pain but it won't last forever..won't be long and he will sleep all night like his big sis.

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good sale! Yep the getting up at night is a pain but it won't last forever..won't be long and he will sleep all night like his big sis.

Anonymous said...

You really racked up at Kohls Pickle woman!
Yay you!
And hey...you'll live through this broken sleep
time.  Won't be too much longer and he will
sleep all through the night.
You'll see...
Connie

Anonymous said...

sounds like a bargain at Kohls girl!  We have one by us, but I haven't been to it yet...might have to check it out now!

~  www.jerseygirljournal.com

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! I love Kohls, 'specially when I have a gift card in my pocket. ;)

Sorry your feeling so tired. I hope you get some rest!

Your kids are too, too cute. You must be so proud of them.

Hugs and love,
Heather

p.s Don't stress over the diet thing. Took nine months to put it on...

Anonymous said...

they say a new parent loses 700 or so hours of sleep in the first year..
huggs
Donna in TEXAS

Anonymous said...

Broken sleep is definitely a lot worse...LOL..Thats why I still try to take naps sometimes..LOL..And why I haven'tbeen posting much..Too tired to do it!! HAHA

Glad you are into getting some clothers for you...After each kid your body will NEVER look like it did at the SAME weight you were!! LOL...But, what a small price to pay, right?..;)

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Look back at this entry just one time more, and lemme know why you're tired, LOL. My kingdom for a cookie!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

(((Pickle)))

I'm so glad you had a great time at the graduation/reunion. What outfit did you wear? And, I'd love to see a pic of the new shoes *wink*....

:::sigh::: New Shoes :::sigh:::: hmmm....

I have a new Kohls near me. Maybe I'll go check it out.

God Speed Lovey. Hey! Where is yesterday's entry? j/k hehe, weee.....

Hugs & Lubs,

Barbie @~>~~~

Anonymous said...

Wow!  You did get a great deal on those shoes!  I love Kohl's for that reason...lol  SOunds like you guys had a good time at the graduation party.  WOn't you beglad when they're all over though??  

Cookies and dieting??  Nope they don't go together, but that's allright.  Hope you enjoyed them!!

Luv~Heather