Monday, June 13, 2005

~Monday Photo Shoot~

By the Way... Your Monday Photo Shoot: Picture something red. Show it to us.

Red apples, red roses, red cars, red heads -- if it's red, we want to see it! Take a picture of something red and put it in your Journal or Blog -- or if you have a picture that fits the bill already, post it and let us see it. Don't forget to come back here and leave a link!

Okay, so red huh?

Well, I looked at my pictures that I had already uploaded and this one picture kept popping up.

In fact, it does't just pop up on my computer, but also at home!  Not in picture form, mind you.  But with Rowan.

I've told this story before and posted this picture on my other J ::And One More Thing::, but Rowan is absolutely in love with this red sweater.

If you send her to her room to get herself dressed, this is more than likely what you'll see when she gets out (give or take the green skirt!):
              Rodressingherself.jpg
She is just too darn funny!!  Never fails, I swear!!  The Red sweater always comes out!

If you post your Monday Photo Shoot, let me know, okay?

::Ta::
~Pickle~

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!!
My daughter Abigael was the same way! For her it was always these gosh darn wool tights! It could be Africa hot outside and she would come out of her room wearing those tights.
Ya gotta admit, Rowan sure does look cute!   LOL
Laura

Anonymous said...

she is toooo cute!!!!!!

Leslie

Anonymous said...

I remember that photo!  too cute and great shot for the assignment!

~ www.jerseygirljournal.com

Anonymous said...

something red..lol...lol.. what a color!
see you maybe having a better afternoon!
toni

Anonymous said...

That photo was so cute the first time that it just HAD to be posted again!!  LOVE IT!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Weeee....

You played!!

And.... That is the best "Red" I've ever seen!

I'm in love with the sweater wearer *wink*

(((Ro el Roja)))

Love Always,

Aunt Barbie @~>~~~


Anonymous said...

The sweater looks gorgeous on her. No wonder she loves it..lol

http://journals.aol.com/dragonrose637/MyLife/entries/1424

Anonymous said...

Have you asked her why its her favorite? It is really cute! I love the whole picture, the outfit, the smile, and the way she is standing..too sweet!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

she's so cut love the red sweater. come on over for a fun new journal i've started

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!
I POSTED MY RED FOR YOU!!LOL
TONI

Anonymous said...

Aww Julie is the same way!  She has this sweater that I absolutely hate and even at 90 degrees she will wear it.  I thuoght about tossing it, but it would break her little heart!

Anonymous said...

shes adorable in red, we'll ignore the green I have a grandbaby that does that too...different colored socks and thinks she looks swell....Sandi

Anonymous said...

awww.. that's a really cute sweater! she has good taste!