Thursday, June 30, 2005

~The Pictures~

Well, because I put those cutie pictures on my side-bar, I thought I should go ahead and post the Promised Pictures...

So, for your enjoyment, here ya go...

Please understand that I had to take a picture of them with my digital camera to post on here, because our scanner isn't hooked up to the comp!

Hope you still enjoy... lol

   RoandZachRWB.jpg
See you can tell by this one that I took the pic, its off to one corner and you can see my book that I propped it up against!!
                 RoJuly05.jpg
               Miss Rowan posing... I should get her into modeling... lmao!
                 ZachJuly05.jpg
        My Little Man... Isn't he the cutest?  And what a chunko at 4mons old!!
    RoandZachRWB2.jpg
     My Love Bugs... Too bad the pic is spotty... Oh well, they are still adorable!!

There you go... My munskins... My pride and joys... Hope you liked them... Now I really gotta get back to work!!  Oh yes, Thanks Again Nae... Love Ya :o)

~Pickle~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are too cute!

You *should* get Rowan into modeling!

Denielle

Anonymous said...

Everytime I see pictures of your kids I smile:) They just look so happy and well loved.  That little one looks like he is going to be just as cute as his big sister.
You and your husband are so blessed.
They both look like great kids..
Thanks for sharing...
P.

Anonymous said...

Rowan-a model for sure.

Zach-healthy and happy!

You must be one proud Mama.

Anonymous said...

Those are GREAT! I am heading over to look at your sidebar now, I clicked on the entry link, so I can't see it.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

OMG....they are sooooo cute....great pics..thanx for sharing....
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Your children are just BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures turned out GREAT!!!!

Luv~Heather