Thursday, June 30, 2005

~Promised Pictures to Come~

Well, I know I promised some pictures of the kiddos... I will be posting them soon, but for now, please enjoy the following...

I took these last night, while my family was getting ready for bed.  Miss Rowan is a camera ham, even at 915 at night!!  Derek, of course didn't want to take part, but I snuck him in there!!  Hehe... Oops, he'll kick my booty now... And of course, Zachary, fast asleep at 9pm!

    SleepyGirl.jpg
    RoandDaddy.jpg
    ZachSleeping.jpg

As you can see, I'm going with an Independence Day theme for my J.  Thats part of the reason why I'm not posting the Picture People pictures of the kiddos...  See, I asked my good friend Nae {Made by Nae}to jazz them up with a July 4th theme!!

So, hopefully, Poor Nae will get over her icky sicky heady and make me something wonderful for my sidebar!!  Isn't she the greatest???  I think we should all be treating Miss Nae to something or other... A Internet Thank You party???

Today is Thursday, woo hoo for me... My weekend starts soon and I can't wait!  So many things to do this weekend.  Tomorrow morning at 9am, my mom and I are heading to the nail place for Fills and Pedis... Then I will be off to Costco for the food for the BBQ.  Thank goodness everyone is bringing stuff, because I can't afford to feed 30 some-ot people!!  Buying the hot dogs, hamburgers, buns,drinks and other condiments (not to mention what ever else I pick up) will be costing me some dough!!

I also get to take the Princess to school tomorrow!  I take pride and get enjoyment out of seeing my daughter go off to preschool.  She is seeming to enjoy it so much.  Although, I have noticed a few little things she is picking up from school that I rather not.  But hey, as long it isn't too bad and we can correct her, its worth her going to school!  She did ask me if I'd take her to lunch again after I pick her up... Of course, I can't say No to that... She is just too sweet!!

Well, I suppose I should get my butt into gear.  I will definetly post those pictures ASAP... And possibly add a little more to the entries and what not...

Have a Great Thursday My Journal Friends...

::Toodles::
~Pickles~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe, you snuck this in, LOL. me first me first....

love the pics...

love the j... (thankx nea, you're the best!)

love you pickle...

weee.........

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures~ Keep them coming..
Your son is precious, I am so glad he is better.
send Rowan to medeling school she is a natural..
thanks for sharing..
we are having a neighborhood party with bunches of people..
I do not know what to bring..

Anonymous said...

so cute..

Anonymous said...

Aww, you gonna make this "cold as ice" witch cry!!!

I enjoy working with your kids photos, I can feel the love in each one of them!

Man, my headache was horrible last night.  I had it when I went to bed, thought I would just sleep it off, but NOOOOOOOO...Man my toilet has seen enough of my face!  Migraine, I'm thinking?  Just hope it doesn't happen again, anytime soon.

Creating cute little graphics for everyone to use is thanks enough!

Anonymous said...

The nightime pics are great....Oh well, Derek can just kick your booty for sharing with us..lol.
He'll get over it I am sure. Little man just looks so peaceful laying there sleeping. AND...Nae is the bestest with the graphics, huh? ;)
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Awwww...what sweet pictures....hope u have a Happy and safe 4th of July...
hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures and a beautiful family, hubby and kitty included!!!  What a softy your hubby is with that kitty on his chest!  LOL!  I cannot WAIT to see the 4th of July pics!!!!  :)  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

If anyone can possibly look at these pictures and not get a big smile immediately, I'd like to know who they are! Hard to believe that little boy was so sickly not too long ago, right? He looks terrific, and your daughter is beautiful! God Bless!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Awhh the pics are great, as always ;)

Nae does do a GREAT JOB!!!  I wish I had some of that talent.

Hope you're having a good weekend :)

Luv~Heather