Wednesday, June 8, 2005

~Playing With the Camera and Ramblings~

Rowan and I were playing with the camera on Monday, before we were heading off to gymnastics.  Some of them were so cute, I thought I'd share them with you.

We were outside, watering the plants when she decided she was going to climb onto the car and be silly.  So, I took the chance and grabbed the camera.  And of course, she became the ham that I know oh-so-very-well!
    CarModel1.jpg
                     the first one... she hadn't gotten comfy yet... lol
    CarModel2.jpg
                             starting to have a little bit more fun... 
    CarModel3.jpg
                     there she goes... the professional model... lol...
     CarUpcloseonFace.jpg
this is the last picture of her on the car... I made her get off, even though she was having a good time... I didn't want the neighbors thinking I was weird for taking her pic up there :)

She is the cutest little thing... So hard to say "No" to her too.  Right now, she is just in love with the idea of the "Ice Cream Cone" (Ice Cream Man).  She has the best hearing and will literally here her (yes, a lady drives the truck) when she is about two blocks away.  And when she gets closer, she'll tell me to get my money and will literally run out the front door!!  So, you can see why it is so hard to tell her no.  She is a sweet girl... And when I do tell her no, that she can't have ice cream that night, she'll wave to the gal from our frontroom window!  Can we all say, "Awww..."  Told you. 

Once I did finally get her dressed and her hair done for gymanastics class, I was able to get her to show me her Muscles!  Yes, the little girl that she is, is cut and toned more than you think she would be.  The pictures here can give you a little idea, but truthfully, they don't do her justice.
     Muscles1.jpg
                             Holy Cow... Can you see those muscles!!
     Muscles2.jpg
         not the greatest of pictures... but her smile in this one is just adorable!
     GymPose.jpg
           she just had to have me take a picture of her posing... silly girl...

She then decided that she wanted to turn the camera on me... I'm reluctant to share these, but hey, if you can't be truthful with who you really are... then all you are is a lie, right?
     MommyandRo.jpg
                        WOW!! Watch out... No Make Up ::ALERT::
     SqueezefromRo.jpg
                SQUEEZE for Mommy... Man, am I looking stoned or what?
      PicofmommybyRo.jpg
Holy Cleavage Batman... Obviously this is from Rowan's point of view... Excuse the boobadge...

See, there is Ms. Pickle... In all her glory... Or no glory if need be... No makeup or nothing... Wow... Can't believe I'm sharing these :)  Oh well... Now you all know, the real me... haha

Oh yes.  At the doctors office yesterday, Zachary was loving on his blanket when the doctor came in.  He proclaimed that Zach looked like a prince with his blanket.  See, on one side its this really soft material and the other side is this slippery soft side.  And, it is bright yellow.  A very royal color, needless to say.
      PrinceZach.jpg
This blanket is his new favorite thing.  He just brightens up when it gets any where near him!  He loves to bring it to his face and put it in his mouth.  In fact, he gets it so slobbery that he has now made his face chapped!!  He loves it... And he will actually rather have that then use a binkie... But he still uses one, sorta...

Too bad this picture wasn't of his face, because he looks so peaceful when he is sleeping. 

Shoot, what else can I ramble on about this morning??  Oh!  Get this.  The weather here is just Nucking Futs I tell ya.  It is RAINING!!!  Yes, I said raining... It is around 57 degrees and pouring rain.  I can't believe it.  And this Sunday, well, get this, it is going to be close to 90 degrees!!  Holy Cow.  I think Mother Nature is drunk or something!  Haha...

Well, I'm going to run.  Nothing much else to say.  Got a month to close out and there is some stuff to do.  I hope you all have a wonderful Hump Day... lol... Hump... haha...

::Smiles::
~Pickle~

 

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

all my boys had a favorite blanket..one like the fuzzy ones and one like the silky ones...Can't blame them I like fuzzy and silky blankets also
Donna In TEXAS

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so beautiful...you should have a dozen more!! LOL..
You have some pretty eyes...i wonder if the little one will have the light eyes?
Gosh both are growing so fast....i love the pics..
Thanks for sharing..

Anonymous said...

Your daughter looks so much like you!!  Very cute pics!!

Holly

Anonymous said...

cute pics!! nicholas did the same thing with his "blankie" He wore that thing out..lol!
Robyn :)

Anonymous said...

She is soo cute.
Is Zachs blanket silk or that kind of nature, if so my little boy can not sleep with out the silk of a blanket..... no where..... and for you you look fine.
have a good day!
toni

Anonymous said...

all i can say about this entry is....

Awwwwwww........

and....

you are the one who is nucking futs: you're even more beautiful without makeup!

*sniff sniff*

thanks for sharing....

((((((Pickle))))))

*sniff sniff* i can't wait to take another peek *wink*

Weeeeee............

Anonymous said...

great shots!  And you look fab by the way!

Anonymous said...

<<OMGosh Jennifer!!>>!! the kids... and you... and all your journal pictures are just absolutely beautiful and look how healthy your Little Man looks!!  I was so excited to get your journal comment I rushed over here to see how you are doing!!  Isn't it terribly busy being a mom and please forgive me that I haven't been able to get over here as often as I should!  I was so happy to hear from you and the west coast!!  Is it like blasting hot over there like it is here in Florida??  It is so humid here...  well, I'm off to work on my cleaning staff and policies and checklists some more!! Hugs to you and yours!  Especially give Miss Rowan and Little Man hugs n kisses- how adorable they are!!  
Hugs,
Lisa    

Anonymous said...

Awwww...what sweet pics....
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!
I never realized how pretty Rowan's eyes were until I saw the "muscle" pictures...Her eyes are really awesome.
I like little man's blanket too....I think I need one...;)
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Awww....all the pics are too cute! And girl, you are beautiful without makeup!!! :::whistles::::...really!!Sounds like you and Ro had a great time outside today!!! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL, that was GREAT. What a fun entry. That daughter of yours, soooo cute. And thanks for sharing more of the "real" you, LOL. You're great! Thanks for the smiles!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so BEAUTIFUL!  Todd walked in while I was looking at the photos of you and Rowan and he said "Wow, she looks just like her Momma!".  I said "SHE DOES?!" because I focus on her eyes, which of course, aren't your color.  He said, "Look at her nose, that's her mother's nose.  Look at her lips and mouth, that is her mother's lips and mouth." and sure enough, YEP, Rowan does have those features of yours!!!  Loved the muscles pictures!!!!  At least Rowan knows how to make muscles, Emma just shows me her elbows and says "Feel my muscles".  LOL!
Hugs and love, Lisa
P.S.:  Could you send me a blankie like Zachary's?  It looks so COMFY!

Anonymous said...

LORDY YOUR LITTLE GIRL LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU.  I MEAN LIKE IDENTICAL.  SHE IS SO PRETTY AND SO ARE YOU.  

HUGS
JENNIFER

Anonymous said...

The pictures are sooo cute!!  I love to stare at sleeping babies.  They look so peaceful.  

Luv~Heather