Friday, June 10, 2005

~Short Friday Hi~

I just wanted to drop in and say Hello to all my J-Land friends.

Today has been a great day so far... I just love my Fridays :) 

I was able to sleep in this morning until 815!!  Woo Hoo... Well, actually, that was after waking up at 550am to feed Zach and give him his meds.  But hey, I was able to go back to sleep.

I enjoyed that part the best because I was able to snuggle up with both Rowan and Zachary!!  Let me tell you.  Zach rarely sleeps in my bed, so to have him in there with both Rowan (who slept in her room from 930pm-2am!!) and I was a nice treat...

Then this morning, my mom and I went and got our pedicures and full sets of nails.  Let me tell you, learning how to type with nails (all over again!) is pretty difficult.  I've already had to make so many "backspaces", it isn't even funny!

After our nail appointment, my mom and I went grocery shopping... And then from there, we stopped at the pre-school that Rowan will be attending... If we can ever get her signed up!!  They director wasn't there, so the girl working wasn't able to give us anything but information.  We want to sign her up and pay the deposit!!  She needs to go to pre-schol... bad :) 

And after all that, it basically brings me to here.  Rowan is napping with Derek, who had been up for 18 hours!!  And Zach is playing on his mat... So, I thought I'd drop in and make an apperance in J-Land... lol...

But as I even type this, Zach is getting frustrated at his giraffe on his mat, so I know my time is limited!!

Guess it will be another short entry for you all.. Sorry :)  Going to go brighten the smile on Zach's face and then do some reading.. I just love reading!!

::Toodles::
~Jennifer~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love sleeping in....you don't see me before 9 am on the weekends!  Today was the kids last day of school, so I'll have my hands full now!  I half to say though, it's going to be nice not having to worry about picking out clothees and packing snacks!  I hope she gets into the pres-school, the earlier the better right?

Have a great one Pickles!

~V~

Anonymous said...

I miss getting my nails done...maybe one day I can start back.
I think it will be great getting Rowan into pre school. I think all kids need to be around other kids when they get that age.
I hope you have a good weekend!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I remember that tap, tap, tap sound of nails on the keyboard when I used to have my nails done!  LOVED having acrylic nails and had them for YEARS!  That is until baby #3 came along and then it was no more nails for Momma.  LOL!  Why do you think Rowan HAS to go to preschool?  Just wondering and being nosy.  I don't think any child HAS to go to preschool personally as long as you work with them at home on their letters, numbers and writing.  Some preschools are just basically glorified daycares as I have found out through trial and error with my two oldest.  
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

sounds like you and your mom got the spa day I was wishing for. Well, if I can't have it, it may as well be ladies who deserve it too!
Zachary is growing up too fast! I am in LOVE with his smile.
Have a good weekend.
Laura

Anonymous said...

Hopefully hubby will get some good rest so tomorrow all of you lovely pickle poeple can enjoy the weekend togather!! :)

And going back to sleep for just a little bit after waking in the morning is SUCH a blessing....SIGH.....I know too well myself..HA!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to well sleep a little bit in?? lol* I love reading too.. such a good stress reliever to get lost in a book in some far off place.. :) Melaney

http://journals.aol.com/domesticatedchic/SomethingLikeLifePartDeux

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby Girl : )

Sorry it took me so long, lol, I made 60bucks at the garage sale, WooHoo!! Oh, and the Little Prince Bubba graphic that NeaNea made is the absolute cutest thing! Weee.... -NeaNea, you go girl!!

Awww, I'm so glad you and mom had a pamper party, how fun!! My nails are doing the having to grow out and file the acrylic off thing cuz I'm going to be starting to paint soon. They are sooo ugly :p:::::

Good Luck in getting Miss Rowan signed up.

Love you Baby,

Barbie @~>~~~

Anonymous said...

What are you reading?  I love to read!  

Sounds like your Mom and you had a relaxing time getting your nails and toes done.  I'm dreaming over here....lol

Luv~Heather