Friday, June 17, 2005

~A Shot and A Hair Cut~

A Pickle Quickie Here... Due to the Zach-Man becoming fussy in his swing...

I took Rowan to her doctor's office so that she could get her shot- Hep A- and pick up the Doctor Report, stating that she is healthy as a horse!!

Rowan did Not like getting the shot in her leg.  Both the nurse and I held her down... I'm glad we did, because I'm afraid that she would have reached up and smacked the old lady in the nose!  After we got into the car, she told me, "I'm mad at that lady"... lol... She did say Good-bye to her, after the nurse gave her a lollipop though.  Haha... Kids!

On the way back home, we stopped off at the this church that is abondoned to say Hello to Derek while they did some dog training.  Rowan was a little bummed because she wasn't able to see all the pretty doggies... But she was able to see her Daddy and give him a Kissy-Kiss.

Later today, us girls will be going and getting our hair cut... Actually, my mom and I will be getting ours cut and dyed, while Rowan just gets hers trimmed.  After her bangs are trimmed, Grandpa will be taking her and Zach home to hang out.

She's gotta have her hair cut for her First Day of School!!!  Woo Hoo... Gotta look pretty for those pics Mommy will be taking!

The kiddos and I did make it to Target yesterday evening.  Boy, did I spend way too much money :)  haha... But geeze, you just can't get out of Target under $100.

Rowan decided to pick a Barbie Backpack- good thing too, because it was on sale for $19.50 instead of $25.  It is one that has wheels and can roll or be worn over her shoulders.  I thought that would be a good thing to get because of all the stuff she'll be lugging around.

We also picked up 4 pairs of shorts, a pair of jean capri's and a few shirts to go with them all.  Most of the stuff that I picked up were on Clearance!!  Cha-Ching... That is so a Plus! 

We also got Brother new binkies and formula, diapers and a multi-pack of fruit (baby food)... He has been eating cereal every once of a while with applesauce, So I thought we'd try something new!

That was about it, besides all the stuff you actually Need in a house... You all know what I mean... The stuff they screw you on in prices because they know you Can't Live With Out Them!!

Okay, Well Zach-man's patience is running thin.  I better go pacifi him... In more ways then one.. lol...

::Ta::
~Pickles~

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Im not the only one that goes in for Diet Pepsi and comes out with a cart full!! LOL..Thats greta she got her hair cut and a new backack and clothes..Im sure she is SO excited now!!! WOO HOO.. And I had to help the nurse hold Leslie down the last time she got shots too...UGH..LOL..

Anonymous said...

wow, you can get out of target with only spending 100? Wow.. I can't get out of Wal-mart, the evil empire, without spending like 200 sometimes..lol!  I can't wait to see the pics of her first day of pre-school, and her little Barbie Backpack. how cute is that??

Robyn :)

Anonymous said...

NEW HAIR DOS AND SHOPPING SOUNDS LIKE FUN TO ME!!!
HOPE MISS RO HAS A GOOD FIRST DAY!!
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!!
TONI

Anonymous said...

I got the cut and color a week or so ago, and I'm glad I did!
Did wonders for my mood!
Lovish!
Connie

Anonymous said...

I loveee Target....ur makin me wanna go shopping...lol
Ya gonna show us a pic of ur new haircut..?....Bet it looks really cute...
have a great weekend....
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

OMG Pickles, I had my first J-Land related dream last night and guess what...it was about you LMAO!  I remember Kathi talking about a dream with a J-Lander in it, and I thought, hmmm, I am surprised I haven't yet.  Well, I did last night and as soon as I get a chance I'll email the scenerio.  Too funny I tell you.

One question...do you have magenta/purplish colored berber carpeting?  Cuz if you do, I seen it in my dream.

Anonymous said...

I go to Target so much that I can get out of there no problem spending under $100!  But, then again, I am there at least two-three times per week.  LOL!  And, with babies, EVERYTHING is expensive, esp the formula and diapers.  I don't miss that one little bit!  Miss Rowan will be looking great on her first day of Preschool!  I still can't believe she is going!  Makes me feel all sad and yet proud at the same time.  Sniff, sniff.
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Poor little Rowan, hope she gets a lot of hugs after her ordeal..
I love Target too..I spend way too much every time I go!
But they have got the best selection.
hope you send pics of the haircuts.

Anonymous said...

Shots are the pits, I don't blame Rowan for being mad at the lady!
I can't wait to see the first day of school pics!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Your at Target just about as much as I am and I work there...hahahaha! I love the stuff they have there, especially for little girls! Too cute & the dollar spot is awesome, did you see all the little princess stuff they had for $1!! princess Rowan would love it! Well I would have been very angry about the Pizza thang too, OMG...i can't believe that was mixed with the pepper and cheese..thank God Rowan didn't get it or any of you for that matter!!! Have a great weekend!!!
~Kristin

Anonymous said...

Poor Rowan...lol  I remember Casey coming out from getting shots and telling another girl standing there..."If you're smart, you won't go in there with those crazy people"  ROFL!!  

I love Target.  I so wish we had one here or that we will get orders and finally have one again!

Luv~Heather