Saturday, September 11, 2004

Another Lazy Day down... One to go :)

                                     

This is a picture of Rowan last summer (2003).  We were on our first house boat ride and she seemed to really enjoy the day at the lake.  I just love this photo... So, I thought I'd share it.

It was another lazy day today in our house... The Princess didn't get me up until 10am!  I wasn't so suprised that we had slept late, with waking up late yesterday morning and then taking a nap, we were up pretty late.  So, sleeping in this morning seemed like something that was bound to happen.

I made breakfast this morning.  Scrambled eggs, ham steak, linguica (sp?) and potatos.  It was good... But going out to breakfast is definetly better.  Maybe that is something I can get out of the hubby tomorrow, since I served him breakfast in bed!  Actually, we all ate in bed this morning.  The mornings that I do make breakfast and the hubby worked the night before, we'll sneak in, wake him up and serve breakfast in bed... And then join him in eating... In bed.  It was a nice morning.

I actually accomplished some things.  I did a few loads of laundry and folded it.  I attempted to sweep, but just haven't finished.  Like I have said, it has been a lazy day... Again.

I did take care of the rental stuff for the bridal shower.  But I didn't even leave the house.  LOL... I just called them up and put everything I needed on hold... All I had to do was tell them what I wanted and give them a credit card to hold it.  That easy.  I just have to go and pick it up on Friday... 

But, at I was talking to this person on the phone, I realized that I have many a thing that I still have to get.  I need plastic plates, utensils, drinks, hershey kisses (for the favors I'm making), and to order the cupcakes for the dessert.  Ugh, I guess maybe that is something I should do tomorrow.

Rowan and I were going to go shoe shopping... For her... Not me... She has seriously grown out of all her shoes... And I'm tired of seeing her just wearing sandals.  Time for some new tennis shoes and maybe some cute loafer/mary jane type shoes.  Maybe shoe shopping will be in the winds for tomorrow.

I just got off the phone with my mom.  My dad and her were inviting me, Rowan and the hubby to breakfast tomorrow... Wow... Could it get any better?  Breakfast will be after something special though... My dad (who was in the 82 Airborne) is making a tandom jump from an airplane tomorrow morning at 9am!!!  WOO HOO.  You go Daddy!  I just hope he enjoys it as much as he used to jumping from the airplanes when he was younger!  Good luck Dad and Have fun!

Well, I'm going to go now.  Going to go finish watching Cops with Rowan and then maybe catch a movie on TV.  Have a great rest of the weekend all!  TTFN

 

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!! that sounds cool that your dad is jumping again!  i hope the princess gets great shoes!!!

hugs,
kathi

Anonymous said...

Love the pic!

Your dad jumping out of a plane? How cool is that??

Have a great rest of the weekend.

~Heather

Anonymous said...

Breakfast in bed sounded wonderful!  You have such a loving family over there Jen!  And that pic of Rowan is ADORABLE!!!  And, please stop talking about breakfast all the time, it isn't fair!!!  That's my favorite meal of the day and you make it sound so much more appetizing than my coffee and a cig!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Rowan is beautiful!!!!  (((HUGS)))  Robyn