Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Half Way There...

Today is Tuesday.  I'm half way there.  I wish it were Wednesday.  That would mean that I'd only have one more day before I'd be on my weekend... But I guess I'll have to live with 2 more work days...

Anywho.

Monday was a slow day.  I didn't do much.  I was very tired.  I guess the stress of the weekend and the lack of sleep caught up to me.  I was actually in bed at 730pm.  I wasn't sleeping mind you, but I was sure in heck laying in bed.  Bed is a little bit more comfy than the couch ;)  I did turn off the TV at 10pm and didn't wake up until 6am... Hmm, I could use some more sleep!

I really don't have much to update on today.  Or I am just absentminded and can't think of much.

Oh!  Tonight will be girls night... New shows on The WB... "Gilmore Girls" and "One Tree Hill"... Woo Hoo.  Friends are coming for dinner and gossip and then the shows... We are so silly!

Update more later... I think I have some picks of The Princess to put up too!  TTFN

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One Tree Hill is one of my all time favorite shows!  How do you think Mom and Daddy Scott are going to react to Nathan getting married?  It will definitely be an interesting premier!

Anonymous said...

I seems i never get enough sleep :(
I love the gilmore girls! I usually watch the reruns on channel 53.  Never seen one tree hill. I'll have to check it out!
Have a great day! Can't wait to see more pics of Princess Rowan ;)  She's such a cutie!
Hugs,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

I don't watch either of those shows, but wish I had started when they started originally.  The Gilmore Girls from what I have seen (bits and pieces only) remind me of my oldest and I, but I am not really a single parent (well, I am technically married at least, hee-hee).  Enjoy your quality girl time!  
Hugs and love, Lisa