Monday, September 13, 2004

Oh I Wish it Was Friday!

So, what is it with Monday's?  Could someone please explain the reason why Monday's are usually so hectic and crazy?  I'm kinda curious as to why they are...  I'm sure it has something to do with fixing all the problems that occured over the weekend... But hey, who knows.

Sunday was a very nice day... The weather was awesome and there was a wonderful breeze blowing.  I even turned off our A/C and opened up the house later in the afternoon.  Ah, how nice.

It was another lazy day.  I did go to breakfast with my parents... After my Daddy had jumped out of the airplane (he had fun).  It was an awesome breakfast too.  Corned beef hash, scrambled eggs and hashbrowns.  Oh Yum Yum.  I swear, if I could have a breakfast like that every morning, I'd weigh 2000lbs.  Good thing I don't.

We spent the rest of the day watching football and our fantasy football scores rise and fall.  Hubby did good through out the day and I was doing really well in the morning, but finally lost in the end.  Bummer... Hopefully this next week will be better for me ;)

I did accomplish a few things for the bridal shower again.  With the help of the hubby, I cleaned out a bunch of votive candel holders.  They had purple candles in them from my wedding... But purple won't match the berry and white them for the bridal shower... So, I had to remove those.  I also cut ribbon for my favors.  I'm going to be picking up a few bags of Hershey Kisses after work... That way my friend Amy and I can put them together tonight.  Friends are a great thing...

It is going to be another night of football in my house.  The hubby is having some friends over for dinner (who knows what) and to watch the game.  I don't mind though... His friends are pretty cool and don't mind me sticking my nose into their business and they don't mind if Rowan decides to hang with the guys instead of the girls :)  She is such a tom-boy sometimes.

Well, it is Monday, like I mentioned before... So, being that is is crazy and that I have plenty of things to catch up to... I better be getting to it all.  Hope all have a fabulous Monday and a great week!

Oh yes... It is Lisa's birthday today... Make sure you make your way over to her and wish her a Very Happy Birthday!  TTFN

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Augh, Monday night and I have to work! I dont wanna!!!! Monday night also means that the inmates get to watch the football game, so they get to stay up longer....


I hope that everything moves along with the shower!

Hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I don't necessarily think Monday's are especially hectic - it just seems so compared to the lazy Sunday that precedes it.  :P

Happy Birthday to Lisa!!  :D