Monday, September 27, 2004

Yippee Hooray... Its Monday...

Yippee Hooray... It is Monday.... Whoppy-de-do.

Okay, so, I'm not completely estatic that it is Monday... But hey, who would be when they are wanting to sleep in until 10am and have to get out of bed at 550am??  Humph... Not me.  But it could be worse I suppose.  Plus, as long as I'm at work, it means that I'm bringing in the money... Right??

So, "Nemo" made it through the night.  lol.  He seemed to be doing really well this morning... Evening skimming the top of the water for food.  I gave him a little bit, even though I didn't have much to offer (thanks to Princess Rowan).  I guess I'll be having to pick up some Goldfish Food sometime in the next day or so.  He has enough to make it for a few days... Just as long as Rowan doesn't go and try to feed him again.  Poor baby, thought she was helping her mama out...

The weather here seems to be making a turn for Fall.  Yippee.  It will be close to 90 degrees today and then tomorrow we will be somewhere around 80 degrees.  So, how many people do you think will end up with colds because of the drastic weather change???  I know a few will... Just as long as it isn't me!  I have a few important things coming up!

This weekend we will be celebrating my hubby's 24th birthday... Still such a baby.  He can't decide if he wants to celebrate of Friday night or on Sunday.  He works Sunday, but is hoping to get it off... That way we can have an NFL party... And he can get double the fun... Birthday and Football.

Saturday is another fun day... We (the hubby and I) are going to an Oakland A's baseball game with my mom and dad.  It has been forever since I've been to a pro-baseball game... I'm excited.  We haven't decided if we'll be taking the Princess or not.  My dad asked if we wanted to the other day, but I think we are planning on leaving her with her Auntie and Uncle.  It is an evening game, so we will be home late... So, I'm hoping she'll be okay for that long... We'll see.

I guess I have a Southern Living (I think that is what it is called) party to go to tonight.  I totally forgot!!!  I feel really bad... But I guess I canjust show up and hopefully not be thought of as too rude.  Haha.  I'm debating if bringing Rowan will be a good idea or not.  Hmm, we'll see how good of a nap she gets this afternoon and then go from there.

Well, I'm going to go now and do some work... Hope all have a fab Monday!

TTFN

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not liking that it is monday either! It is rainy and windy here in SC due to the hurricanes and it makes me want to just sleep, sleep, sleep!!!
Have fun at the party! (what is a southern living party)
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

It's also 80 degrees here and I hate it!!!  I want the frigid cold to get here already!  I want to wear a flannel coat!  WAHHHH!  The ozone has totally messed with our weather and I don't think it will ever be "normal" again sad to say.  Your hubby is only going to be 24!??!?!?!?!!?  OH MY!!!!  You two are just spring chickens over there aren't ya'?!?!  LOL!
Hugs and love, Lisa (the old lady!)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting.  Cool journal.  Come back by again some time.


~Lill~

Anonymous said...

I was just roamin around AOL journals when I came across yours and thought i would comment. Ahhh! How can you get out of bed at 5:50am?! I hope you get to bed early to make up for lost time. Sleep is a must. Ahh I love my sleep. Zzzz....Zzzz.... Got a new fish huh? I like fish. Pretty colored tropical ones are the best. Mine just died tho. Meh... I got a couple of rats to make up for my loss. Haha. Happy early b-day to your hubby. I like your journal.

P.S.
A pickle for my thoughts does not seem like a very good deal. haha...

~Steph~
http://journals.aol.com/tatt2edtears06/Tatt2edTearz