Thursday, September 30, 2004

Okay Dokie...

Okay, so yesterday I had some fun trying to determine what the sex of our baby will be... I came across another site that had to do with a Chinese Gender Chart.  It deals with how old the mother was when she concieved and what month she did... And that determines the sex of the child.  Suprisingly, it seemed really really dead on.  It was correct for when I got pregnant with Rowan and predicted she would be a girl, it was right for my own mother, for my friend, sister-in-law and mother-in-law.  Just too weird.  So, I'm predicted to have another girl!  Interesting.  Take a look all you mothers out there and let me know how accurate it is for you!

Anywho....

The hubby made a wonderful dinner last night.  I came home to soup cooking (Baked Potato Soup, yum) and freshly baked brownies cooling on the stove.  Double Yum since they had carmel in them!  So, all together, we had soup, Tri-Tip Sandwiches and fresh aspargus.  Such a yummy yummy dinner.  What an awesome hubby!

We did have a dinner guest, one of his friends.  So, after dinner, Rowan and I went to my bedroom and gave them their time to be boys.  Yes, which included playing video games.  Lol.  Boys will be boys.  Speaking of boys being boys, the hubby will be having friends over tonight.  What a sweetheart... He is having them over when I don't have to worry about getting up early tomorrow morning!  Awesome job babe!  Oh yes, once again, he is making dinner... Stuffed Bellpeppers... Oh yeah baby.

Tomorrow I'm going to go to Costco.  I have to pick stuff up for the hubby's bday party (drinks and hot wings) and I'm going to pick up one of Rowan's Christmas presents.  Yes, I know it is early, but if I want to get her what I want to (a Disney Princess bike), then I need to pick it up now.  They are such a good price, I'm sure they will be gone pretty soon.

Well, I'm going to go now.  Hope all have a great day.  TTFN

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!  OMG!  I did the chart and the prediction regarding all THREE of my children were totally ACCURATE!  WOW!  And, about Costco, you are right to get there NOW and buy what you want for Christmas because, as you know, you can go in one day and decide to come back 2 days later and it's all gone!!  Your dinners sound absolutely YUMMY by the way!  What a good hubby you have!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Well according to the chart i have 3 girls! lol. It was wrong about my first two, the boys  but was right about shortcake. The only one of these kinds of things that i did that was ever right (did that make sense? lol)  was the ring on a string. It was right about all my babies!
Hugs,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

It didn't work for me...I was 32 when I conceived and it was in January, but I had a girl (this said boy).

Cat

Anonymous said...

The food that you always talk about makes me soooo hungary! I hope you have fun at Costco...I am jelous, cause you know there is not one near me!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I did that chinese chart just a few months ago. It was only right one out of my three kids.. LOL

Dinner sounds awesome!

Hugs,
~Heather