Thursday, September 23, 2004

Big Suprise

So the hubby suprised me this afternoon and took Rowan out for a bit... He went and got her ears pierced... Here are some pics.

Daddy said he had a harder time than she did... He said there were some tears, but in the end, she was a pretty big girl.

No, I'm not upset I wasn't there... Its good Father-Daughter bonding... Now she can always tell people her Daddy got her ears pierced!

Thanks Hubby... She is beautiful!!

Have a great weekend all... TTFN

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW, Rowan looks ADORABLE!!!  What a big girl and a very brave girl for having her ears pierced!!!  And, what a great Daddy to take her and get this done.  She will remember that forever.  Now, can you have Rowan give my almost 13 year old a call and let her know it doesn't hurt too much?  Bethany is scared to death to have her ears pierced!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

How sweet! and the pictures are great!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

She is just TOO CUTE!  That was really nice.  I LOVE seeing Sam and his daddy bond, especially since it really truly IS precious time together.  Thanks for your sweet comment earlier.  Sam is napping, thank goodness, I am getting some me time.   HUGS

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Her earrings look adorable on her. Love your journal! Come and see mine: http://journals.aol.com/beckieramos/BeckiesBrightBeginnings

Anonymous said...

I'm here for the first time.......cute cute cute photos!  Rowan is adorable!  My Hubby took my Little One for her ear piercing recently too......she just turned 4.

~jerseygirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

Aww how sweet! SHe is too precious!

~Heather

Anonymous said...

She looks like such The Princess!  :)
I think little girls look so pretty with their ears pierced.
Hugs,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

nice journal! beautiful daughter! First time visitor.....
take care!
Lori
http://journals.aol.com/taffilah/Adaygoneby