Friday, September 3, 2004

Done Gone and Did It

I done gone and did it... I dyed my hair!

Its not as dark as I was thinking it would be... but it has plenty of red in it... Plus, with putting it on top of my blonde... It lightened it up a lot.

I will have to put a picture up here... As soon as I get time...

This weekend will be very busy.  My grandparents, Rowan's great-grandparents are coming for a visit (staying at my mom's) and I'm sure I'll be expected to be over there most of the weekend. 

So, I'll get the picture up ASAP.

Oh yes, the hubby has asked for his wife back... He is too funny.  He has requested his blonde wife back... I told him he'd get used to it and after a fews shampoo's, it won't be as vibrant.  Oh well, life goes on...

And YES... I do like my hair.  I think it will take me some getting used to... But it is something different and something I definetly needed.

So, until I have time to get back and update with a picture, I hope all have a fab weekend!  TTFN.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! Can't wait to see it!
~Angel

Anonymous said...

Good for you!  Glad it worked out, can't wait to see.
*Audrey*

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see a pic of your hair a'la Reese Witherspoon!  I bet you look GORGEOUS!!!  Hurry up and get those pics up woman!!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pics!!

~Heather

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jennifer!  I absolutely CAN NOT WAIT to see your hair!  :o)  If you haven't noticed... I am a woman who likes redheads... (just look at my honey!)  ;o)

AND THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR THE LINK IN YOUR SIDEBAR!!!  You are SOOOO super fabulous!  ;o)  :::mwah:::

Love, Me

Anonymous said...

Last time I colored my hair it turned a vibrant copper color, ummmm, not good...lol...  Yours sounds pretty, look forward to seeing pics.  Have a great visit with your grandparents.  : )

Anonymous said...

That's great that you went ahead and did your hair!!! I bet it looks great! Can't wait to see the pic!

Hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!  Pictures! Pictures!  Love the title of this entry.  LOL