Thursday, September 23, 2004

Silly Boys... Go To Bed!!!

Once again, I'm tired... Actually, take back being tired, but exhausted.  I can barely focus on what I am doing and I can barely keep my eyes open!!

The hubby had his buddies over again last night... I swear, I wish he would leave those nights to nights that I don't have to work the next morning.  I really don't mind him having his buddies over... But when a few of them get a couple of beers in them, they don't know how to use their 'inside voice' (inside or when they are 5 feet from my bedroom windows).

Don't get me wrong, I love these guys to death... But come on... Not only am I trying to sleep, but so is a two year old!  LOL.  So, a hint to any man... If you are going to have your buddies over for a beer or two, make sure your wife doesn't have to be up at 545am and make sure you aren't in the spa which is 5 feet from  your bedroom window until 1230am!!

Really, I'm not mad... Just tired... The hubby deserves to have a good time with his friends... I just wish I could of slept better... and yes, the windows were closed...

Anywho...

Our baked potato soup turned out really really well last night... It was so yummy.  We topped the soup off with crunchy bacon pieces, green onions and cheese.  Oh so good.  Luckily we had some left overs so I stole it and brought it to work for lunch... Hmm, I can't wait for 12pm to roll around.  LOL.

Tonight is Gymnastics.  I am hoping that Rowan is in a better mood this time around.  I don't think I'll be up to dealing with a child that doesn't want to listen to me.  Maybe if her Daddy goes instead... Hmm, how could I get him to go? 

Well, I really don't have much to be updating on or anything too important to mention.  Or maybe I'm so tired that I can't remember... Anywho... I hope all have a wonderful day... TTFN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Boy! <no pun intended, lol> I can totally relate to this! We just recently got a pool table in our house, soooooo  you know where all "the boys" like to hang out now?! I don't mind either, but i have 3 kids ages 5 and under. When i ask them to use their "indoor voices" they start crackin' up laughing!
I love potato soup! Sounds very yummy! Hope you enjoyed your lunch today ;)
Good luck tonight at gymnastics!
Hugs,
~Angelhttp://journals.aol.com/angeleyez1970/TheSimplePleasuresOfLife/

Anonymous said...

Have fun at gymnastics! That soup sounds great! I am sorry that you didn't rest well!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

PLEASE send me that baked potato soup recipe!  You have me hungry for it, and seeing that I AM Irish, I know I will love it!  As my hubby says "anything with potato in it, she'll love".  LOL!  I think your hubby should move his "boys night" to maybe a Friday instead of a Thursday?  I know he doesn't mean to get loud with the boys, but boys will be boys and they do tend to be louder and their voices rumble right through you.  Kindof like the base in a car that the volume is turned up too loud!  I hope Rowan was more cooperative tonight at gymnastics and I hope maybe, maybe Daddy took her so you can get some much needed rest!  ;)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

My Little One just started gymnastics too......ears, gymnastics....let's see what I read in your next entry, LOL  ;-)

~jerseygirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl