Saturday, September 18, 2004

Its About That Time...

I thought I'd use the color theme for the bridal shower for this entry... Berry or Sherry... What ever you want to call it... Is this color.

I've taken a break... about the only 5 minutes I've had to myself, besides my shower (and then I still had to share with Rowan)...

Now I have to get Rowan ready to be picked up by Aunt Tina and then I'm off to iron my clothes and do the last minute things...

Nope, didn't get anything new to wear either... Just pulled stuff out of my closet.  Guess that means I'll have more money in the end... Or just more money to spend on something else ;)

I'll post an update tomorrow... If I'm still alive...

Have a great weekend all... TTFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HOPE THAT EVERYTHING WENT WELL!

HUGS,
KATHI

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of painting this playroom/computer room/pianoroom/extra bedroom that color, Berry or a deep dark rich color.  I love it!  Hope everything turned out well!
Hugs and love, Lisa