Thursday, September 9, 2004

Following others...

Well, I've noticed a lot of people doing "Thankful Thursday"... and check out what Kathi and Angel are thankful for...

So, I'd thought I'd participate:

I'm Thankful For

*My family always being there when I need them

*My daughter... who always brings a smile to my face

*Jobs... with out mine or my husbands, where would I be? LOL

*Ice Cream... gotta have some sweets, ya know

*Computers... To pay the bills and to talk to friends

*J-Land... Because of all the great people I've met and started to meet

Well, I suppose that is all I'm thankful for at the moment... I know there is probably more... But I'm in the mode to leave work, so it will have to wait!  LOL

Now tell us what you are Thankful For!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers! Thanks for posting!

Hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Great answers! Those are wonderful things to be thankful for!
Hugs,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

This is really neat! I should do one sometime.

~Heather

Anonymous said...

How about, you are thankful for for leaving work?  Hee-hee!  I see everyone doing these on Thursdays and will get to it one day, really I will!
Hugs and love, Lisa