Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Just a Short Note...

I've got a mean headache today.  Not too sure why I do... But I know even if I take tylenol (which I'm doing as I write... and all I can take while preggo) it won't help.  I probably need some caffine... But I'm trying to cut down because I do drink too much of it and it isn't that great to have caffine while preggo.  Man, you can't do anything while you are preggo... :)  Oh well, guess it is all for a good cause.

Today has been a pretty busy day at work.  Had to work on payroll and make sure all got the correct pay because of the holiday.  Had to match checks with payables, have them signed and then put the signed checks into envelopes.  Then, I had to figure out some purchase orders that were messed up and match those to the correct payables... Put more checks, payroll this time, into envelopes... And now I'm finally getting into my HUGE stack of payables that still have to be entered.

Luckily, I don't have much to do tonight.  I finished the bridal shower favors last night... With Rowan's help... She helped by eating the candy (of course), putting the hershey kiss on the tulle and then ripping the paper (you know, the white piece that sticks out the top) off the kiss... I guess she didn't like that the paper was there.  I swear, she has a mild case of OCD... LOL.

The Hubby has a poker game tonight at his brother's house.  That leaves me and the Princess alone tonight.  I actually think I'm going to pull a "Girls Night" since he'll be having his "Boys Night".  So, I figure my friends will come for dinner... Yummy Chicken and anything else that I throw together.  I'm sure Rowan would like to see the 'girls' too. 

But other than that... There isn't much to report.  I can't think of anything important or interesting to put in the entry right this second... So, I guess I'll be off for now.

I hope all have a great day and evening... TTFN

 

 

No comments: