Wednesday, September 15, 2004

It is happening again...

My alerts are being funky again.  I had a few alerts in my in-box this morning for a few journals... Thought that was off, so I checked my favorite list.  Yep, there were new journal entries for some of my favorite journals and I didn't get the alerts.  Hmm, what is up with that.

Anywho.

We happen to be running peppers again... Pretty sure they are the jalapeno peppers not the greek... but which ever one it is, it is sure killing all of us in the office.  There is a cough here, a hack there, a sneeze and a wheeze over younder.  Ugh, guess the fumes are the hazards of working in a pickle/pepper plant.  Oh well, I think we'll just shut the door and turn on the A/C and hope that we don't die from the fumes.  ::crossing fingers::

The hubby did really well last night at poker.  He brought home $85.  Actually, because he had thrown in $30, so he only won $55, but doesn't winning $85 sound better than $55??  LOL.  So, he says that he will be buying his daughter a nice lunch today after they go grocery shopping.

I had a nice time with my friends last night.  Dinner was yummy.  Chicken, salad and pasta roni.  It was nice to just have some grown up talk.  But of course, Ms. Princess had to have her time with the girls too :)  She is too funny.

We are having his parents over for dinner tonight.  He is planning the dinner, so we will be having pot roast, mashed potatos, corn and a veggie.  Plus his mom said she'd bring over meatballs with a BBQ sauce as an appetizer (sp?) and a dessert.  Yum Yum.  Hopefully it will be something chocolate!

Speaking of parents.  My parents are going to Las Vegas this weekend.  Doesn't that sound like a ton of fun... And it will just be the two of them!  They are going on a lot of trips lately, which I think is absolutely great!  Next month they are going to Mexico.  ::jealous::

Count down to the bridal shower is 4 days.  4 days to get the house clean, luckily the hubby is helping out with that.  4 days to make sure I have all in order and 4 days to get my head on straight!  LOL.  Actually, I'm pretty excited, but I'm also the biggest worry-wort.  The weather for Saturday is supposed to change pretty drastically.  We are going from 100 degree weather to 75 degree weather!  Plus, the bridal shower will at 6pm.  So, I'm hoping that it doesn't get too cold!  See, I am a worry-wort.

Okay, well, I've rambled on enough for right now.  I've got a few deposits that I have to enter into the computer and then a HUGE stack of payables to enter.  Oh so much fun.  I hope all have a great Wednesday... TTFN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that your alerts fix themselves, I noticed that I had comments that I didn't know about...I haven't checked the entries yet.  You are making me hungary, talking about all that food!!

Hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, so that's what's going on with the alerts huh?!  I only had about 2 new alerts today and was happy because I FINALLY caught up on 3 days worth of posts.  Guess I better go back to the old-fashioned way of checking them.  SIGH!  Your dinners and descriptions always make me so hungry!!  No fair, no fair!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey, dinner sounds GREAT.... hope your MIL brought something chocolate.  Didn't know you were preggo, CONGRATS to you...  : )