Tuesday, September 28, 2004

A Quick Update...

This will just be a quick update.

I had a doctors appt this morning.  It went really well.  I've lost another 4lbs and the nurse looked at me like I was crazy... Hey, I'm not doing it on purpose.  I really do eat... I swear... When I saw the doctor, he said to not worry about it.  That a lot of women don't gain weight until they hit their 5 month or so (still got a few weeks)... Mind you, I started gaining weight right away when I was pregnant with Rowan... I guess maybe because this time around that I have more weight on me, it is being used by the baby more... Oh well... I'm not unhealthy.

My blood pressure was good... 127/62... and the baby's heart beat was about 144 or 146 beats per minute.  Good deal.  Now, I only wish I knew what the saying was... About the heart beat "telling" what the sex of the baby is... Anyone know???

That is about it... I came to work a little later due to having the appt and now I've got plenty to catch up on.  Hope all have a great day and I'll be back later!  TTFN

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, glad all is going well.  I didn't gain any weight until I was 8 months..then bam..lol.  About the heartbeat ..boys tend to beat faster around 160+, and girls tend to be around 140+, however..that does not really indicate the sex, so don't rely on it too much.  ***Much Luck***

Cat

Anonymous said...

I am glad that everything went well!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Losing weight sounds good as oppossed to gaining it. The good news for you is that went I went to the doctor's on Friday and I had mysterious "found" 4lbs. I wondered where they came from. So when you are ready for them let me know~

Hugs,
Heather

p.s Heartbeat sounds like a girl......

Fast=girl
slow=boy

Anonymous said...

yes, there is something about heartbeats and sex of baby.... I think boys have slower heartbeats....but I'm not sure....and I know my Doc the first baby was wrong when he thought a boy based on heartbeat but it was a girl!

~jerseygirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl


Anonymous said...

HOORAY!  Glad everything went well at the docs!  I used to love hearing that heartbeat whenever it would be time for my appointment and would ask the doc to keep it on there a little bit longer.  I don't know about the heartbeat and if it is higher/lower indicating if it's a girl or boy though.  An ultrasound will pretty much tell you soon enough!  Oh, and just so you know, I lost 10 pounds each time I was pregnant within the first 6 months, so don't worry about it!  I am sure your bambino/bambina is doing just fine in there!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa