Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Yippee Dippee... Its Wednesday

Well, I guess that I probably should do a better entry than my last one... Which seemed to be a whole 15-20 lines... LOL.

So, all was well at the doctors office yesterday.  Thanks to all of you who commented about "what the sex could be" because of the heartbeat.  I'm really not going to follow it... But I was just curious.  It is always fun to compare stuff like that (along with the whole string on a pencil deal) to what the actual Ultra-sound says.  Speaking of which, we go on October 18th at 11am for our ultra-sound.  I'm hoping the baby is willing to show us what it is... Miss Rowan hid until I was 7 months preggo... And after we had bought all the nursery stuff... haha... Good thing it was all nutrual stuff.

Anywho.  Yesterday evening, Miss Rowan and I went to dinner at my SIL and BIL's house.  It was nice to let her play with her cousins (who are almost 12 and 9)... She doesn't see them all that often and she sure likes to play with them... We had tacos and burritos for dinner... Yum Yum.  I can always eat that (see Doctor, I do eat!!)

We didn't get home until about 915pm last night.  A little late, and because of it, I wasn't able to watch "One Tree Hill"... Thank goodness there is a thing called DVR... that way when I get home tonight, I can catch up on all my shows... hehe

We did have a little upset at the house last night.  Poor Miss Rowan has been having some accidents while sleeping lately.  She unfortunetly had two accidents at my moms house on her couch while napping and then last night, I woke up around 2am, to a wet bed, wet child and wet clothes.  Needless to say, she was upset, but I didn't make a big deal about it.  We just stripped the wet clothes, threw the wet pillows to the floor (she happens to sleep very high on the bed) and then put some towels down and went back to bed.  About 45 mins later, she did wake up and had to go potty again... I'm not sure what is going on... I guess she might have to go back to wearing pull-ups to bed instead of big girl panties... We'll see.  Maybe it might be something to talk to the doctor about or just start restricting her drinking after a certain time at night.  Humph, we'll see I guess.

The hubby is home tonight.  He'll be home for the next 5 days!!  Woo Hoo.  He did get Sunday off, so we'll be celebrating his birthday NFL-style with pizza, wings and football!!  I guess it is his birthday, so we'll do what he wants.  LOL.  It will basically be just family (all 16 of us, including my family) and maybe a few of his friends... Who knows.  It should be fun though.  I still have to go and get him a gift... Don't know what that will be... Hopefully something he'll like :)

Anywho... Enough of my rambling.  I've got to go print some checks and spend some company money.  Woo Hoo.  TTFN folks...

P.S.  Anyone catch that beautiful moon last night???

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HOPE THAT THE LIL ONE DOES NOT HIDE SO THAT YOU CAN FIND OUT WHAT HE/SHE IS!!! I KNOW FROM WORKING IN A DAY CARE THAT KIDS THAT DRINK ALOT WILL HAVE MORE ACCIDENTS. THERE WAS ON CHILD THAT I USE TO HAVE THAT I COULD ONLY LET HAVE A HALF A CUP OF JUICE AT LUNCH B/C OTHERWISE SHE WOULD USE THE BATHROOM EVERY WHERE AT NAP TIME EVEN THOUGH POTTYING WAS THE LAST THING THAT SHE WOULD HAVE DONE BEFORE LAYING DOWN!
HUGS,
KATHI

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the perfect party! Woo hoo and Happy Birthday to your Hubby :-)
I had the same prob. with my middle son last year. I finally broke down and called his Dr.   She said to not give him anything to drink 3 hours before bedtime and that no matter what time "you" go to bed, wake them up and make them go again. Sounds crazy i know, but i did it and it worked. he would always go right back to sleep too (thank goodness).
Hugs,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

WOW, hubby home for 5 entire days?!?!?!  Do you have the "honey do" list done and ready for him yet?!?!  Or are you a nice wife and let him sit home and relax?!?  Hee-hee!  Can't wait until October 18th to find out what this little munchkin is going to be!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa