Wednesday, September 1, 2004

Ugh, Traffic Sucks...

So, I guess traffic is the hazards of a commute... No matter how long or short it is.  Yes, it took me FOREVER to get to work again today.  I guess there was a big accident that shut down pretty much both sides of the freeway about 10 miles ahead of my exit I take for work.

So... Instead of these people sitting in traffic... They are taking my exit and heading down the road I take to work to get to where they are going, using various detours.  That is all nice and dandy... I don't mind... But when it takes me 30 minutes to get down a road that usually takes me 10-15 minutes, I get a little annoyed.  Luckily, our 'boss' wasn't going to be in the office at his usual 8am so we didn't get yelled at for not being there at 8am to answer phones... phones that usually don't ring until um, about 820-830am.  UGH...

ANYWHO.... enough of my grumbling!

Yesterday I mentioned that I stayed home and was going to do some things around the house... So, well, yeah... Nothing got done.  I swear, I was having a horrible day.  I felt gross all day... Morning sickness does that to you... And I just couldn't get out of my 'funk'.

The hubby had training all day yesterday... 8-5am... Then after training, he went and signed up for Akedo (sp?)... A type of martial arts.  Um, yeah, don't ask me why... But him and a few buddies did.  So, the hubby didn't return home until 815 last night.  Luckily for him (lol) he brought home food with him!

Of course, since I've been on this Jamba Juice crazy, he was a sweet heart and got one of those for me.  So, that was my dinner last night... A HUGE Citrus Breeze Jamba Juice... And boy, was it yummy. 

Oh yeah, the Princess Rowan and I watched "Wizard of Oz" yesterday for a total of 3 times!!!  OMG.  Then, she wanted to take it to her YaYa's this morning... I happily let her ;)  Have fun watching "Rainbow" YaYa :)

Well, I've got plenty of stuff to catch up on today.  Hope all have a wonderful Wednesday!  TTFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see all the celebrities drinking "Jamba Juice" but we don't have one around here.  I bet they are delicious though!  When I had morning sickness I always craved citrus too for some reason.  Sorry about the traffic, I don't miss that one little bit!  And, I hope YaYa has fun watching Wizard 300 times!  Uggghh!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I COULD PROBABLY SIT AND WATCH THE WIZARD OF OZ LIKE THAT TOO!! :) I HAVE NEVER HAD A JAMBA JUICE, BUT IT SOUNDS GREAT!

HUGS,
KATHI