Monday, September 6, 2004

Its been a while...

Well, it has been a while hasn't it.  I've tried to be good and keep up on my duties to leave comments on all my favorite journals... But I've neglected mine.

Our weekend has been very full.  Like I mentioned before, my grandparents were up for a visit and that pretty much demanded most of our time.  We were over there Saturday afternoon through the evening and then they came to see our pool and floor Sunday... And we all were back over my parents for dinner that night too.

Sunday was just a crazy day... We cleaned, cleaned, cleaned and cleaned some more.  It was good to get the whole house cleaned at one time... Instead of working from one room to another in a couple of days.

I will be having a Bridal Shower on the 18th so it will be nice to have the house spick n span for that...

Okay, I took a few pictures this evening of my 'new hair'.  The hair that my husband has yet to get used to... But I secretly think he likes.... These pictures aren't the greatest because I took them myself and I'm pretty tired.  Heck, I'm very tired!

So, with my pleasure... Do I present these pictures of my very tired face and new hair:

                

Like I've mentioned before, the hair is a little redder than I wanted... And now I've found some really blonde patches... But you all get the gist from the pictures of what I look like... Compared to the picture in "the about me" section.  So tomorrow morning, after my dreaded dentist appointment, I will be calling my very much loved hair lady and asking her if I could be squeezed in before the 18th and have the blonde splotches removed.  She is usually packed and I guess if she can't get me in, I'll survive, but I'll be ready with some answers when I am asked about the blonde ;)

We went to a friend of ours house this evening for a BBQ... But the Princess and I left early... Hey, I was there 2 hours and I can't help it if I don't feel well.  The hubby is still there partyingit up... good for him... he deserves it.  He just better not be waking my butt up when he gets home later this evening ;)

Well, I guess I'll go watch "Wizard of Oz" with the Princess for um, the millionth time.  Hope all had a great Holiday weekend and have a great rest of the week.  TTFN

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you!?!?!  You look like an entirely different woman, and that's not a bad thing so don't worry!  It's so nice to change your look every once and awhile isn't it?!  You look younger for some reason.  Sorry if that isn't what you wanted to accomplish, but at my age, that's ALL you want to accomplish!!  As far as the blonde patches go, that just means you spent a bunch of money for someone that didn't properly coat your hair with the hair color!  Ugggh, that makes me so mad!  I mean, how much money does it really cost the hairdresser to put an extra few squirts of the color in right?!  I have a ton of hair and I do it myself (except for the last time) and I always buy 2 bottles of color knowing that I have thick hair.  She should have known!!!  Sorry, I am going off, but I am a frustrated hairdresser at heart!  :)

You had a very busy weekend!  I hope you feel okay tomorrow at work from all this craziness.  Take it easy and try and get some rest, even though I know it's almost impossible!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I like your hair!! You look like a totally different person!!! Very Cute!!!

Hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!!!  YOU LOOK TOTALLY FABULOUS!  (that's valley girl talk!)  ;o)  Thanks for sharing the pics!  I saved the one on the left... I wanna put it on my "Journal Friends" webpage!  :o)  (that I am in the process of making)  :::wink:::

LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR NEW DO!

Anonymous said...

I like the new 'do, it brings out your eyes alot! Take care...Brit =)

Anonymous said...

I love the hair! See, I knew you could pull it off.

~heather