Monday, September 20, 2004

Pictures From Bridal Shower

I've put some pictures of the bridal shower under AOL Pictures because there are so many...

Some of the pictures turned out really nice!  I was very happy with the end result of the decorations... Even if some people (witchy-witch and others) didn't appreciate them!

Oh yes, I went and tried on my bridal dress!  Thank goodness I lost 30lbs from last November until now... Even if I was seven months preggo at the time of the wedding (which is Oct. 23 and I'll only be 5), I'm sure I'd have no problem getting in the dress... It is HUGE!  Lol.

Hope all have a great evening... Going to go catch up on my celebrity gossip (ya'll catch that Britney Spears got married again????) and then watch the new shows on The WB....  TTFN

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! The shower was very simple and elegant. You did a great job.

The peeks at the house are great too!

~Heather

p.s OMG Brittany Spears got married again?!?!?!?! What in the world?....

Anonymous said...

WOW!  You did a wonderful job!  It all looked so elegant and professional!  LOVED the light idea going along with the candles!  I would leave them there all year around so when you go out for a night swim they will light it up for you.  Very, very pretty!  I am sure your friend was very happy and touched that you went to so much trouble for her!  You looked beautiful by the way!!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

The pictures look wonderful, You had everythign decorated so beautifully. Looks like it was a huge success...

Anonymous said...

Brittany got married? no way! I knew that she was engaged, but I didnt know that they were getting married anytime soon. I am glad that the pictures turned out good, and that the dress is going to fit!

hugs,
Kathi